Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Letter From Toyota

ShortAndSweet

hey i got a letter from toyota before christmas asking to make an appointment at my nearest dealership and it was to do with something with my engine that they had to replace something free of charge (cant remember what it was but i had to wait an hour). anyways i got something stamped to prove i had it done and to put it with my service history and i got a free bottle of champaign!!! :yahoo: champaign normally tastes like p*** but it was quite nice! did anyone else get this?????

no honestly they did something on my car on the engine and replaced something because it was a manufracturer fault or something like that. then they said as a thank you for my co-operation i got a free bottle, i thought other people would have got it unless im the only one who got special treatment????

there was a recall recently so your car might have been one of them. possibly at dealer discretion they gave you a thank you gift

worth going back to them if they take care of u!

Lol i like your wording :) "as a thankyou for my co-operation" :P I suppose all those other resistant yaris owners usually fight the dealers to the grave when they are offered a free fix :P :thumbsup:

Yes.....

Our T sport went in to have the crank sensor replaced on a recall....Caroline took it in and got the free Plonk - car washed and £10.00 petrol!!!!

Kenny + Caz

i dont think they wanted to offer to clean my car when i took it in cos it was well filthy! i've got FTSH with my car so maybe thats why?? i dont know i was just chuffed about the freebie lol. i wish they gave my free petrol lol but i usually put high octane petrol in mine, runs better off it and it doesnt feel sluggish. Ah well im a satisfied customer lol

Yes.....

Our T sport went in to have the crank sensor replaced on a recall....Caroline took it in and got the free Plonk - car washed and £10.00 petrol!!!!

Kenny + Caz

Same for me, some fiz, a full velet and a full tank of petrol. They even hoovered underneath my mats for me.

Got a brand spanking new 1.3 Yaris for my curtosey car too.

Yeah I popped mine in just before xmas and got the free champers. Would have liked a free wash (needs it!!!) and some petrol would have been good!

Oh... I've receive a letter of Toyota France this week for the crank sensor too... :blink:

So... I'm not Alone !!! :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

ring toyota customer relations if you didnt get champers, wash & vac and fuel, £10 of fuel inc vat is paid by toyota, garage staff maybe keeping this

• 2 weeks later...

hey i got a letter from toyota before christmas asking to make an appointment at my nearest dealership and it was to do with something with my engine that they had to replace something free of charge (cant remember what it was but i had to wait an hour). anyways i got something stamped to prove i had it done and to put it with my service history and i got a free bottle of champaign!!! :yahoo: champaign normally tastes like p*** but it was quite nice! did anyone else get this?????

Hello yes my car got recalled somthing to do with an oild seal that needed replacing etc. i got a bottle of champaign and they cleaned my car inside and out also did an inspection.

Just took my P2 (53) in for sticky gearchange and asked about any sensor recall but nothing on system. ThunderT has come back unwashed, uncleaned no champers and still very slow clunky gearchange from Marsh Toyota so not impressed. That is after service manager saying he will put in a report to Mr T about it. Claims tyhey lubed the remote assembly but it is still very slow to change without clunking. you can even here it outside the car when engaging 1st :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links