Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Else Get As Bored As Me?

Jimlad

Well, I bought my first car Feb 2003. It was a Megane coupe, 1.6 16v.

By September I had my mr2 turbo (thanks to Jappy showing me his n/a).

Then last year I had a 330bhp pulsar (crazy car), also last year I got my TT Supra.

This weekend I should be picking up my Evo IV RS.

I just get bored VERY easily. I need a big garage with lots of cars in it... :lol:

Pretty much.

On car no.3 (although the first change was sorta by accident!).

On bike no.3, but it's had 2 facelifts at least in the 6 years I've had it. Already planning it's next guise, or getting another project...

I love my MR2. Had her 4 years now.

Thought this was gonna be a thread about being bored right now.. I'm bored right now.

www.bored.com

:P

How can you get bored so quickly!

Had yaris for a year now and not bored in slightest, and you have like triple the horses to play with than mine!

Thats nothing :lol: a good friend of mine goes through cars every couple months to half year, he is on his 11th now... just sold his starlet GT for a r32 skyline

His Gt was pretty nippy, but yeah, there is, he loves the skyline though, like any new car just takes getting used to and give it respect while you learn its traits

had the Cynos for nearly 6 years & planning on keeping the Celica just as long.

Would have kept the Zed if it wern't for the tubbies going & damaging the engine causing £3k's worth of damadge :censor:

J

It took me about a year to get bored of the Yaris then another year to replace it but the (lack of) power in that was awful & I only ever saw it as a temporary thing until I could get something quicker. I'm hoping my new 1 is going to last me a lot longer, I haven't got a bit bored of it yet anyway so I'll just wait and see

I havent got the money to get bored with cars easily!

I had a 1996 1.1 Fiesta as my first car, changed to a 1.0 new Yaris as the Fiesta was a pile of junk and then got a 1.3 new Yaris a year after the 1.0 which will be 2 years old in March!

So not an exciting history at all sadly :(

Had mine for 7 years now. Not bored of it. Still see's off everything I've come up against. Still only 65k on the clock. Still turns heads. Still owned outright!!!

Eh that would be a no Jim, it does seem like you get board easily, if you add the xbox stuff, and all the other new things you get, sofa's and the like then yes it seems you get board really easily.

Try reading or talking to the doctor, I am sure it is called attention deficit syndrom or something :thumbsup:

Well since I started driving 4yrs ago, Ive had 4 cars :)

Still got the rina (4yrs), and the celica (6 months)

Since I've been driving/riding I've had on average 4 cars and 1/2 a motorbike per year (29 years) The GT4 is the longest I've ever had one car. 3 Years. But in that 3 years I've had 9 other cars and 1 bike. - Pajero, BMW 535, BMW 518, Mercedes 190 (Still got that) Mazda 323, Citroen Xantia, Discovery, Rover 620ti, Pajero and the Speed Triple. :eek::eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links