Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns 200 For Avensis 03/52 1.8gs Vvti

EastLondonGuy

I have a last of the old shape 1.8GS VVTi with the TNS 200 sat nav system.

What is the latest build/CD for my car, and how much is it? How do I get hold of a copy (i.e. non-dealer price!) ;)

Thanks

Sachin

What is the latest build/CD for my car, and how much is it? How do I get hold of a copy (i.e. non-dealer price!) ;)

Thanks

Sachin

Last CD is quite old now (about 2002 I believe). To get it 'cheap' (or in this instance free) get either eMule or BitTorrent and do some searching, it is out there. :)

Thanks

Sachin

Last CD is quite old now (about 2002 I believe). To get it 'cheap' (or in this instance free) get either eMule or BitTorrent and do some searching, it is out there. :)

that is incorrect, I have seen atleast a 2005 disc. I believe that this has been discussed numerous times and the conclusion was that toyota releases one new cd every year. I suggest we set up a fund and every one chips in and we buy one disc that can be borrowed :) New disc is around 120-130£.

Thanks

Sachin

that is incorrect, I have seen atleast a 2005 disc. I believe that this has been discussed numerous times and the conclusion was that toyota releases one new cd every year. I suggest we set up a fund and every one chips in and we buy one disc that can be borrowed :) New disc is around 120-130£.

Oh, I must take a look around eMule / BitTorrent then. :)

Oh, I must take a look around eMule / BitTorrent then. :)

Purely out of academic interest, what would such things be called?

Thanks

Sachin

I bought the '05-06 disc last August - it now includes the M6 Toll. If you want further info e-mail me at tim.whitmore@virgin.net

is every cd compatible with all the different sat nav systems, or does each system need is own type of disk?

A TNS300 (dvd) does not work for obvious reasons in the TNS200-system. TNS200 is CD-based. I can not confirm if 310 discs works in 300. Can someone else help us out?

Thanks

Sachin

I just checked my partnumber on http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/. The lastest TNS disc is the 06-07 GB Ireland. Goes for 119€ ~ 78-80£ incl delivery.

The disc can be used for:

TNS 200

TNS 500

DVD Toy 00

DVD Toy 01

DVD Toy 03

TNS 310

http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/pdfs/Toyot...B%20Ireland.pdf

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links