Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt Fx 20valve

K20VFX

Does anyone have or know of a GT FX 20Valve corolla hatchback for sale, any condition, may consider a gxi / si.

Just as a thought, these Corolla fx's a super rare, i doubt there are many in the country, and i doubt that many were even made in Japan as they are not inot hatchbacks out there!

I've come across a few, soemtimes on eBay - but theres not been any for a long time...

cheers

You are probably best just to import one from japan, if you go onto japaneseauctions.com and email terrance that your looking one, he will reply to your email with a user name and password and link to all the japanese auctions central website

Go to this click on the day and then on the corolla, click on corolla-fx and you should find a few there.

Make sure to get the manual which is MT5 and not the auto FAT

I priced one including taxes, shipping fees etc for 2.5k and am going to import a couple very shortly

There quite rare to find them in the UK there like hens teeth

There are a large number in the republic of ireland though, go to autotrader.ie but i think they are generally silly money

Also i have a gxi i might be selling if your interested, send me your email and i will send you a few pics

Cheers

You are probably best just to import one from japan, if you go onto japaneseauctions.com and email terrance that your looking one, he will reply to your email with a user name and password and link to all the japanese auctions central website

Go to this click on the day and then on the corolla, click on corolla-fx and you should find a few there.

Make sure to get the manual which is MT5 and not the auto FAT

I priced one including taxes, shipping fees etc for 2.5k and am going to import a couple very shortly

There quite rare to find them in the UK there like hens teeth

There are a large number in the republic of ireland though, go to autotrader.ie but i think they are generally silly money

Also i have a gxi i might be selling if your interested, send me your email and i will send you a few pics

Cheers

oh and I got a GXI with a custom 7AGE ;) make me an offer :P

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links