Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dnx Performance Parts For Yaris

LittleM@n

Hi all,

What do you think about them (the pads and the disks)?

Are they good for something, worth the money, or is there something much more better?

Because the pads have almost the same price with the original ones :D

www.dnxperformance.com if you want to see the prices.

No ideea at all?

Come one, I need to know now, because I want to get the New Year Offer :D

They certainly look good quality, iv never heard of them before tho up until now so i couldnt give you any performance details. If they are the same price as stock parts, it cant do any harm to try them. I cant see them being any worse than stock parts

So couldn't be worse... I thought at the same thing...

I think I'm gonna try my luck and order some :D

Tnx for the answer.

But if anyone knows anything about them, give me a feedback, pls :)

Having a look on their site for UK prices they seem pretty steep! Don't know if this indicates superior quality products? I personally would stick with the tried and tested EBC greens and some normal discs (specially for a 1 litre). If you want better i think even 3G discs and endless pads work out the same kind of price as these for super good proven braking! Also i would say it is worth doing stainless steel brake lines and dot 5.1 fluid first but Just my opinion though!

To give an idea to those who can't be bothered to search, i'm seeing £199-228 for discs (i'm guessing dependent on disc size) and 38 for pads!

Ok...and how do I get the EBC greens?

I can order the DNX from the site, and "with delivery all over Europe".

Let's say I want EBC, but who will take and send them for me?

This is the only site found that I can order brake pads for my Yaris (smtg better than standard). And I wanted also performance disks just because the curent don't brake like they should...IMO.

Personally i'm not THAT convinced discs with slots/grooves in aid that much to braking as much as just to take off more of your pad then normal! Cooling wise discs are already vented and a cooling duct would add much more to the cooling of them! EBC greenstuff brake pads are from the large company EBC so you should be able to find a website that will do european delivery! Just my opinion though mate! See what everyone else says if you want more than one view!

Tnx a lot for yours :)

As far as I know, the postage is a little exepnsive. I've found one website where pads were 55.05 pounds and the postage was 55.5 pounds. So I give up :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links