Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reversing Camera?

JappyBeast

I want to get a camera to put under the rear bumper so I can spy on people behine me etc. (nothing dirty!)

Got a nice motorised headunit ready and all I need is the camera.

Looked on eBay and there are loads but all come from Hong Kong with stupid postage prices. Think they are retailing at around £20 for the ones with night vision.

14442333_o.jpg

Does anyone know if I can get these cameras in the UK and what sort of price, everywhere I look they are £80.

Anyone fitted one?

Not sure mate... but lik eyou said, they're about £80 from my work. The one from me, you can't use at night time.

Reasonably easy to install. I would say have it on a switched live as opposed to connected to your reversing lights. That way you can have it on whenever the stereo is on. Not the reverse gear.

Cant find any pics of it at the moment, its a non branded motorised unit with a Panasonic Screen, its really good quality 2.

Plenty on eBay from around £100 upwards.

Ive got a bullet camera you can have mate as i used on my Surf and then took it off but as i work with CCTV i can get a new one anytime for myself so if you want the old one i'll dig it out and send you it mate if you PM me your address

Ive got a bullet camera you can have mate as i used on my Surf and then took it off but as i work with CCTV i can get a new one anytime for myself so if you want the old one i'll dig it out and send you it mate if you PM me your address

Wow cheers! Was gonna order it tonight also.

PM Sent. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links