Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who To Trust?

chrisgt

Hi all after 3 trouble free months of ownership ive decided to give my car an oil change and general look after but to my horror ive discovered that the supposed cambelt/timing belt change that she had hasnt been done :ffs: Neither has the plugs or fuel filter and to top it all off i now need two front bearings. My question is this can anyone recommend anybody in South Yorkshire who i can trust to do the work for me? Thanks.

Hey Chris,

i know the troubles of finding a reputable mechanic to work on our baby's.

I don't know of one myself in your area but i think Fizz is up that way :thumbsup:

Might be worth a PM.

J

I know of a great place in Halifax called the racing line but I reckon thats a tad far to travell for you.

I know there are some members in your area ... I'll post up a thread in the general section for you as it will probably get a better response.

Check this thread

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62757

p.s) no need to pm me now.. ha..

Thanks for the replys im only looking for someone to do the cambelt as this is a little too much for my first time with a starlet. Ive done the oil and filter now which was a bit off a b*****d next is plugs and front bearings. Ive heard Thor Racing are good from another gt owner has anyone had any experience with them? Cheers.

to quote a lad i know...

Does it have to have history or can it be done as a side job?

Reason I ask is my mate works at harrats volvo in wakefield and does work on my car when i cant.

Would be a sat afternoon at his work

hes fully trained and been working there for 7 years

to quote a lad i know...

Does it have to have history or can it be done as a side job?

Reason I ask is my mate works at harrats volvo in wakefield and does work on my car when i cant.

Would be a sat afternoon at his work

hes fully trained and been working there for 7 years

Can be a job on side doesnt matter to me and a saturday afternoon would be ideal. How much roughly would it be for belt change?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links