Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Place To Connect Lights...

Adz_Yaris

hey, just wondered. wheres the best place to attaach the wires for footwell neons ect... lol. on a yaris GS 8-). because im not really sure which place to connect them to for best effects and EASE :| considering im not very good knowing my way around the car at present lol. thanks alot

Depends how you want them to work ie, when you open the door, on a switch, when you turn the lights on etc.

I wired mine to the interior light in the roof, but had problems so took them out, that was in my old yaris. Looked pretty good when they came on when the doors opened.

Or you can connect them behind the dash to the radio, that wire is designed to take a bit of current because of using your radio

I wired mine to the interior light in the roof, but had problems so took them out, that was in my old yaris. Looked pretty good when they came on when the doors opened.

Or you can connect them behind the dash to the radio, that wire is designed to take a bit of current because of using your radio

thats a good idea thanks, although im not very good with wires ect... how would i go about connecting them to the radio wires is it pretty easy? if so how? lol...

...also is it really hard to connect it to the curtacy light? this is what iwas thinking about doing but its where the wires will run and how long ish will it take? thanks al,ot regards adam.

Take the dash off (easier than you think) take the connector off the stereo.

People correct me if this is wrong:

Cut the Red wire, strip both ends where you cut it and strip the end of the connecting positive wire, twist one side of the red wire that you cut together with the connecting wire and screw it into one side of a chocolate block (wiring connector with screws in it) and screw the other side of the wire you cut into the other end and i think you'll need to do the same with the black (negative) wire.

You may as well add a switch into one side while your at it so you can switch it off when you want.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links