Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

From Stilo To T Sport

ARSI JAF

Hi. Picked up my new 1.5 T Sport on Friday (05 plate) - never had a Toyota before and I have to say I am pretty impressed! I had (still have actually) a Fiat Stilo 1.8 Dynamic with the panoramic sunroof (its on eBay for sale) and I really really loved my Fiat! But, I have to say, the T Sport is really nice! Took it for a trip to London yesterday and was pleasantly surprised as to how nippy it is - zipped along the motorway without any problem and got through central London like we were playing The Getaway! :thumbsup:

What I would really like for it is some proper seat covers (preferably in red) - anyone out there know where to source these? :help:

I see that there are Meets dotted around - one is just up the road from us in MK -not too sure if we would come along to something like that - can't quite work out the age group of owners! My User Name is my registration plate (much to the annoyance of the Police!) but not sure we would fit in with the under 25's! Still, may give it a go! Looks like a great site though, so will use it regularly!

Hey, welcome to TOC :)

The age range really varies - some are under 20 (I think), there's some like myself who are in their 20's, some older.. It's good to have a range of ages in my opinion, rather than it all just being people around the one age.

Bedfordshire is a nice County, my Sister lives there in a village not that far from Hitchin - I went down there the other week & the Yaris enjoyed the run out :D

Welcome! You dont really need to worry bout the age range. Not been to any meets yet myself but from what I've seen of the pics it seems to be a pretty wide range! I know on here theres all ages covered though you should fit in just fine - I know I have and I'm 27! :o

Hiya mate, welcome to TOC!

Excellent choice moving on to a T-Sport, it might be smaller than the Stilo but its definitely got more "ooomph"

And you're very welcome to attend the meet - stick your name down! As said theres a wide variety of ages... ranging from 17 to quite literally 70 (yes there is a member in his 70's somewhere!)

As for seat covers, well most seat covers tend to look a bit naff IMO, if you want a professional look, you'd be better off getting your seats professionally reupholstered rather than seat covers, but if it is covers you prefer, you can get them from Halfords, Argos, various websites.... :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, swapping a Fiat for a Toyota can only be a good thing imo.

As for your age, have a little look here, & you'll see that TOC has a very wide range of ages so it's worth going to a few meets if you can, what have you got to lose?

Hiya mate , Welcome to TOC :D

come along to the MK meet be good to meet you :thumbsup:

dont worry theres no age limit, i'm *cough* over 30 but not 40! cough *

Jerry is well old :P but not as old as mark :eek: and he's comming :lol:

and as for red yaris54 and ae111sr lets just say they'll bring their walking sticks :P :lol:

{** Runs away and waits for flaming **}

Come along and have a laugh with us all we wont bite :rolleyes:

well Em might but only a little :lol:

Hello mate

And welcome to the club :thumbsup: Glad you like what you see on here. And like what kimi said you are welcome to the meet. Where you can see the old folks :ffs:

CHEEKY :crutchy:

jerry!!

and as for red yaris54 and ae111sr lets just say they'll bring their walking sticks :P :lol:

Now you know I've got rid of the sticks Kim - I think you and me need to have words :lol: :P :shutit: B)

And welcome to the club mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links