Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Coilovers For Sale

Yaris WRC

Envy Coilovers for Yaris.

front adjustable

rear non - adjustable

comes with a choice of rear springs.

you can see the black spring is the standard t-sport rear spring

the red one is a TTE yaris CUP rear spring

the green one is an ENVY rear spring

I cant give exact lowering numbers on the rear. but i know with the TTE red ones the rear sits nicely, not too low, not too high and that was on 15s

For sale at £250 includes shipping to the UK

446393_153_full.jpg

So rears aren't height adjustable? Are the rear's stil part of Envy's kit? And you have to choose one of the springs? rough heights on the springs? Possible to have both green and red rears thrown in?

HI, how much with the green and red springs? very interested. pm me with a price if their for sale together. thanks brad =)

the ENVY kit did come with the rear height adjustable piece. but that is not included in my sale. everything else is part of the ENVY kit i.e. dampers and springs.

yes you can have both red and greeen springs with the kit.

lowering wise... i cant work it out exactly, but when i had 195/45/15 tyres on the rear there was about 30mm maybe a bit moregap from top of tyre to the rear wheel arch. hope this helps

failing that look at some pics of a (yaris cup) car and then you will get an idea of the ride height at the rear.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to say i received these and they are awesome! Quick question is do i have an adjuster spanner in here somewhere as looked quick but couldn't find? Also How should the fronts be adjusted? (those two adjustable plates)

Cheers again!

Cheers mate i'll give it a go! :P

i didnt get any spanners with the kit when i got it.

but like said above wood and hammer. or you could search on the set for some 'C' spanners but i dunno what size you would need.

hope all goes well. yeah the two bits should touch each other when you have the choosen height.

Cheers mate! Couldn't get fronts on as couldnt get top plate off old shocks so i get a garage to do that for me :thumbsup: But with rears on alone it handles SOOO well! Btw the Yaris Cup Springs i have are for the front yeah? Cheers

Use a spanner which is bent down for shocks mate then socket to hold top bolt, and squeeze tight!

Where abouts for the spanner on shocks? Dont remember there being a nut visible to grab on shocks?

At the top mate there should be a bolt if you just turn it the whole shock turns so cant undo it, so you need to have a spanner to hold it still while you undo it with socket.

I fitted my koni's yesterday like this!

I dunno what you would hook the spanner on as no other nuts though? Fancy giving me a hand fitting mine? :P Would give you few beers for the effort :P

yeah i could come help you mate, takes a good few hours tho! and few cuts on your hand! I think you should raise the back a bit aswell as i dont like it so low you cant see part of tyre! bit chav like tbh!

The koni's have lowered mine so that there is like a 2cm between tyre and bodywork.

Give me a buzz when you plan doing it and ill show how to open the shocks :P you got spring compressors yeah?!

Yeah got Spring Compressors :thumbsup: Rubbish thing is i only need to open shocks to get top plates off! Sooo annoying!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links