Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy 18th Birthday Woody27!

minidoughty

Happy Birthday mate :thumbsup:

Just don't drink too many shandy's before Sunday :lol:

:happybday:

Thanks all! :D I'm going Ikea for breakfast (Something me n my mates do a lot due to cheapness :P) then to see hot fuzz, then to tgi's, then to get wasted in MK to finally crash at a hotel in MK! Should be a wicked day! :thumbsup:

Thanks all! :D I'm going Ikea for breakfast (Something me n my mates do a lot due to cheapness :P) then to see hot fuzz, then to tgi's, then to get wasted in MK to finally crash at a hotel in MK! Should be a wicked day! :thumbsup:

Amature, you should party until you catch train home in morning :P

Happy Birthday Woody.............................Enjoy your day :happybday::band::cheers::drunk::yucky::sick:

Yeah must say that Ikea breakfasts aint bad for a quid, altho the egg does seem to be incredibly watery :lol:

Happy B-Day btw!

Happy birthday Woody.

Enjoy MK,, check out the pole in Bar med and Oceana is emmense ;)

:thumbsup:

Bar me's closed a few months ago so sadly no more pole :crybaby:

Oceana, well, it's just Oceana!

Give us a shout dude and I'll get you a drink coz I'll be up there around somewhere tonight!!!

Happy birthday! :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Woody.

Give us a shout dude and I'll get you a drink coz I'll be up there around somewhere tonight!!!

He was there Friday night........................I expect he will be nursing a hangover today :shutit:

Happy birthday Woody.

He was there Friday night........................I expect he will be nursing a hangover today :!Removed!:

Good spot! I'll drink his drink myself!!

Lol cheers all! Yup finally made it back :D Was a good night but no oceana as it over 19's on a fri night :( Mainly were in bars with a particularly liking to JD Wetherspoon's price (plus it was right next to the Jury's Inn where i was stayin :D). Had a wicked night though and spent lots! Went to go to Mood and revolutions but two fights from each one kicked off outside so police were everywhere and couldn't go in for a bit so ended up going back to bars :P

Unfortunately one of my mates who was supposed to be there had to drop his gf home and his headgasket blew on the way home! Had half expected it to as 1. it's a fiat and 2. first thing on my birthday was spent changing his wheel for him :wacko: and then putting more coolant in as i tried to explain to him he shouldn't drive it due to all the oil leaking round the head gasket and that accounting for his coolant loss (i.e. blown gasket!)

But yeah now i'm skint, no money for tein springs :( but it was sooo worth it! Cheers all and will see some of you tomoz in MK ... again :P

Happy Belated Birthday Woody!

Sorry I missed it, have been away past couple of days - sounds like you had a good one though! :thumbsup:

LOL it was extremely quiet last time I went and is always full of kids. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links