Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Type Of Pistons

Brolly

to Woody27 you sad that they only fit the p2 s engine.... is the p1 engine that different ? aren't they using the same engine ?

doesn't he own a sweet shop? and sell a few car bits online lol :P ;)

ok im open to what your saying, so prove it, show me the proof and i'll say i sorry and admit im a !Removed! who doesnt know f all about cars and cant drive. lol

to Woody27 you sad that they only fit the p2 s engine.... is the p1 engine that different ? aren't they using the same engine ?

P2 1.3 is completely different engine series (same series as 1 litre i think but dont quote me on it) and the P1 1.3 and both P1 and P2 Tsports are same engine series.

can some on conferm this pls and could some one give the their engine's model number pls ?

cans some one tell me the differences between the yaris p1, p2 and the mk2

Hi to all....Yrv pistons do fit the 2sz-fe engine and i'm the living proof of that (well actually my Yaris!!!!) :thumbsup:

I'm using a t25 and producing around 200+(when i get time to take it to the dyno i'll post the result)....I've done 30000km and the engine runs just as smooth as in the begging...

Now for the conrods i have to tell you that they can handle up to 1.5 bar boost believe it or not....i know that will frustrate those with 1nz-fe engine but it is true...and there's a reason for that.....

Now some pics....

yaris pics

Cheers man. Tried finding some of your pics & details on yarisclub.gr last night, but didn't have any luck

now i'm intrigued...... why are the 2sz-fe rods so much better then the 1nz-fe? are they the same as the forged rods from the high compression 1nz-fxe (prius engine) as they would appear to make approximatly the correct compression ratio with the shorter stroke of the 1.3 engine???

I'm very interested to talk to you about this if at all possible as i'm building a 1.5 turbo from a 1nz-fxe (prius) engine and if the rods can really handle that much boost then i may just look for some different pistons to reduce the compression ratio as these can be bought as standard item much cheaper then the custom rods.....

also i can't view your pictures on that site, but that could just be due to the work computer.

Thanks for the info, you've got me all excited again lol

Brad =)

Thanks for all the good words mate :thumbsup:

It's not actually the rods that are stronger from the 1nzfe but the philosophy of the engine...You see because it is a 1.3 it has shorter rods and so the angles that they make are less that the ones in 1-2 nzfe engine....If you want to built a real bulletproof engine you should order custom pistons from a 1.3 2nzfe engine and shorter rods....You see the actual difference between 1nzfe and 2nzfe is the crackshaft and the pistons that in 2nzfe are higher....by using pistons from a 2nzfe you can use shorter rods....which means more endurance....

1nz and 2nz pistons are the same, i belive they have the same part number. but like you say the difference is the crank (1nz-fe one having 1NZ written on the side of it lol). yery nice work you've done there, any better pics?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links