Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Back...............56k Warning

Guest MrMojo

Guest rev3turbo

............in the land of Toyota ownership.

Picked up my 1995 Revision 3 GT T-bar MR2 Turbo this afternoon, very happy man here :D :D :D

Huge massive thanks going out to....

Rash...you da man thanks for sourcing this little beauty for me, and thanks for not taking me out in the F430. :censor: :censor: :censor: :ffs: .... shameless free plug, if you want a top motor rash is ur man, god knows how he finds these.

Fizzy Fat Boi I love you!... for the pics the looking over and test driving before i travelled top bloke :thumbsup:

and Dale, for the numerous lifts and pimp'd out Camry stylie driving, and all the rest you've done over the past year wouldn't of got half the stuff done or been to half the events either, Good lad, :yahoo:

Woooo hoooo back in tubby land it feels good to be home :D :P :D

Pics to follow when she's clean and up to my standard.

Mo.

EDIT - Pics can be found in this link...

Click me!!!

Guest rev3turbo

The Vauxhall wasnt a keeper then? :lol:

hehe you know you loved it hun, it was cheap transport that worked sort of, i just had to move it to put 'kelly' to bed and damn it's a shed after getting out the tubby.

Wanna buy it emski?

The Vauxhall wasnt a keeper then? :lol:

hehe you know you loved it hun, it was cheap transport that worked sort of, i just had to move it to put 'kelly' to bed and damn it's a shed after getting out the tubby.

Wanna buy it emski?

Yeah sure.... I'll give you a penny for it :lol::lol:

New car, New name (better late than never on both counts :rolleyes::lol: )

WANNA SEE IT!!!!! :yes:

Nice one MrMojo :thumbsup:

Same goes for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really nice to have you back safely tucked up in the fold. COME ON DOWN SOON :yahoo:

You've had the black Rev3? Damn you... That was gonna be mine in a month!!!! Grrrr... :ffs:

Anyways, didn't know you last time, but welcome back fella, and hope my car is good for ya! ;)

You've had the black Rev3? Damn you... That was gonna be mine in a month!!!! Grrrr... :ffs:

Anyways, didn't know you last time, but welcome back fella, and hope my car is good for ya! ;)

Nope ... that one is still available this tubby was antoher one.. :thumbsup:

Mojo.. Im glad your happy but im even happier after driving the Ferrari F430 Spyder... even though it was only on 1 street! :rolleyes::lol:

Will get pics of the ferrari up later... ohh.. and mojo's rev 3 if he wants me to... :thumbsup:

damn, that's a stunning looking Ferrari Fizz,

Do they do them in Grandad colours too?? :P

If only man.. .but its the only red car I have been happy to drive.. :lol:

I think I'm in love..... :wub:

What? the guy behind the Honda. ??

(apparently his feet stink something rotten)

For a nominal fee I'll track him down for you and point him in your direction..........all part of the service ma'am !

I think I'm in love..... :wub:

What? the guy behind the Honda. ??

(apparently his feet stink something rotten)

For a nominal fee I'll track him down for you and point him in your direction..........all part of the service ma'am !

Actually I was looking at the leg & arm in front of that guy.... hubba hubba ;) :lol:

And no need to call me ma'am, I'm not the Queen yet :lol::yahoo:

Aye fizz you got some clean ones bang em up if ya want..

Been out all day on some rather nice A roads forgot how much fun these really are, had a top day, also forgot how much fuel they use on full chat, but worth every penny :) :) :)

Defiant,, as fat boi said, it is a diff one wasn't even advertised, go buy the other one you know you want to,,,come over to the darkside!!

Mo.

Glad to see you're happy with the tubby Mo - sorry for not getting it polished up but the last thing on my mind was to polish the mr2 when i had the Ferrari F430 in the drive :P ....... as Dale will tell you i'm sure it sounds better than it looks :drool::drool:

Rash :thumbsup:

No worries rash man it'll give me something to do, oh there was a cd in the player is it urs?? lol

**mutters** still didn't get to go in the 'rari' haha sounded awesome tho when i was behind you going to fizz's place, top piece of kit.

Mo.

Mojo's MR2 T-bar Turbo with a MOMO steering wheel! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the quality of the pics but they were taken with my phone when Rash first picked the car up. Was rushing over from Leeds before the darkness fell upon us.

DSC00174-1.jpg

DSC00173-1.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

Nice little very rare sticker in that engine bay as well you lucky tart!

DSC00169.jpg

You car has everything i wanted from an MR2 when I was looking for one... :!Removed!:

Ahh well... My old carrib blue was something that you was after as well so it looks like swings and round abouts ehh lad! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links