Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Celica Engine Swap Into A Yaris

calgon

hey peeps i saw in a jap car mag about a year ago that its possible to swap a engine out of the current celica into a phase 1 or 2 yaris is this true if so does any 1 know who did it and how muych modifications it took to work, im asking this because a friend of mine has found me a decent celica engine.

any help?

Yeh search the froums it's been discussed plenty of times before. You'd be better off putting a 4E-FTE in as the celica engine requires the firewall to be cut or something like that and that makes the car non roadworthy

Yeh search the froums it's been discussed plenty of times before. You'd be better off putting a 4E-FTE in as the celica engine requires the firewall to be cut or something like that and that makes the car non roadworthy

a what? whats a 4e-fte?

celica tsport lum would be a tight squeeze but a 3S-GTE (MR2 turbo or celica GT4) would fit :)

is the ep91 engine in the glanza V the same as the engine in the vitz turbo???i know its newer but is it basically the same?Or is the vitz a 1.5 turbo?

I was thinking of a mr2 turbo engine, gona have to put some money aside! I can dream cant i :D

hav a look in thiss months redline mag, some guys putting a mr2 lump into the bak of a 1.0 yaris

nah, do it properly, engine in the front and 4WD! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links