Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dating

kirst_ie

Hiya Peeps

Need a bit of help

Can some please supply me with the defnition of "dating" not the one from the dictonary, lol

I think it is your with someone but not boyfriend and girlfiend, but that person is the only person you seeing.

My friend reckons no, you can see other people if you want as your not in a relationship.

Thanx :D

My definition of dating is the part before you become "boyfriend and girlfriend", when you tend to go out on lots of dates to get to know each other!

I suppose you could "date" lots of people, its not really exclusive, its only when you get to the next "boyfriend/girlfriend" stage that it becomes a bit more serious and therefore they're the only person you're seeing.

So my definition is a mix of both yours and your friends! I think that if you're serious about someone you're dating, you might not date someone else, but generally dating is the process of getting to know a prospective partner in my eyes :thumbsup:

I agree with you Kirst_ie, but some people are exclusive - some arent. But then again some people believe that dating means you are just getting to know each other, you are not properly together just getting to know each other and have no reason to stop seeing other people if they dont want too.

• 2 weeks later...

Dating is what arabs do.they collect the fruit from the date palm,then carefully arrange them in little wooden boxes and sell them to us brits at xmas :yahoo:

Gotta agree with Peridot on this one.

Dating is 1st stage. Before the Boyfriend Gurlfriend thing. U can still go out on dates with different people at the same time because its not exclusive.

When it moves on to the boyfriend Gurlfriend stage... i just realised im just repeating Peridot. So just listen to her and ignore me =P Lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links