Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look At This Beast

JappyBeast

New to me I must admit.

A bit of Googling reveals -

''The third generation model was briefly sold in Japan by Toyota, under a company agreement with GM, badged as the Toyota Cavalier, with some notable differences. Besides the fact that it was right hand drive, the Toyota Cavalier also featured a leather-wrapped shift knob and steering wheel, wider front fenders, Japanese legal taillights (with amber turn signals, per Japanese regulations), power folding rear mirrors, side turn signal repeater lights on the front fenders, and carpeting on the inside of the trunk lid. Interior seats were often flecked with color. Rear seat was folding. The Toyota Cavalier was entirely produced by GM in the USA and delivered fair sales from 1995 to 2000''

Well I like it, I know its a bit boy racerish but honestly I still like it, not sure I would ever switch the neons on but hey I am nearly forty.

Although having hung around this forum for almost 2 years I am surprised that we have never saw one before.

Go on Jappy stick a bid in :thumbsup:

Maybey its becuase of the unique'ness but you certainly would not see many of them, which works for me.

I almost bought one of these 2 years ago....until i drove it....

They are without a shadow of a doubt the biggest pile of donkey droppings i have ever had the misfortune of driving.

Oh and TRD never made a single performance part for this car so i dunno what he is playing at using the word TRD in his listing :lol:

There are only 3 toyota parts on the car in actual fact. The nose Badge, the boot Badge and the steering wheel Badge.....otherwise all GM and all rubbish :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links