Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox 360 Elite

JappyBeast

not read about it yet, but I did hear about it breifly on the radio!

This one runs alot cooler Jim!

Mmm.. if it was less noiser it would be better.

You can get black cases online to replace your current one with. So unles you want a HDMI connection, what's the point?

Surely you will be able to buy the larger hard drive for your current Xbox?

Mmm.. if it was less noiser it would be better.

You can get black cases online to replace your current one with. So unles you want a HDMI connection, what's the point?

Surely you will be able to buy the larger hard drive for your current Xbox?

Dude, its not aimed at people who already own an Xbox 360. Eventually this will become the Premium Pack replacing the current one and eventually stopping the core pack.

The Black is a limited edition only.

Looked on xbox.com and you can buy a 20GB HD for $99 (dollars) . Im waiting for the 120GB one although I do think the black casing does look nice!!

Noise wise Im not too fussed with my xbox I have as when the surround sound is on you canny hear it!! (looking at THX surround this summer :lol: ...due to the fact the mrss cousin won near on nine mill on des lottery and we may see some of it :thumbsup: )

I'll prob just end up getting a bigger hard drive, I already have a good HD TV setup!

desperate measures from a console becoming 3rd choice behind sony and nintendo :lol:

When the 360 has the biggest user base!

Ever been on Xbox Live?

Xbox live is great... even if you do have to pay subscription.

PS3 version??.... can you even have live chat on the PS3? I heard in game communication is all done with pre-written txt sentences etc?

I heard in game communication is all done with pre-written txt sentences etc?

Sounds great!

It would be a bit crap for us!! ... lol

"help me team mates" ...... PS3

"Andy you muppet, shoot the ****** over there!" ..... Xbox live...

lol

You can connect bluetooth devices including headsets so you can use your mobile phone headset if you like.

Nice to see you are still judging a console on hear say!

The 'pre-written txt sentences' feature you are referring to is actually a very nifty way of writing a message to someone.

There is a feature like the xbox to select each letter from an on window keyboard moving along and clicking each individual letter. However there is also a feature which looks like a phone would so you press a button 3 times to get to c. This is a lot quicker than going across a whole keyboard.

My xbox 360 been superb........online total class.... cost less than a ps3... im happy. :drool:

Oh and its compatible with windows vista so pc gamers can play alongside 360 players. Great idea should be done to all the systems so we can all play happily together :yawn:

i remember the old days, when you'd have to phone the guy you were playing duke nukem with or be stuck with the pre-loaded taunts.

The elite looks good, but i think MS are sticking with the 3 current SKU, the premium will feature the HDMI port later in the year though and the 65nm chip. The elite will be limited numbers and eu pricing and release dates haven't been released by MS.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links