Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth

suke

Hi guys

Does anyone else have the Toyota bluetooth fitted to their Auris. Mine seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes my phone connects when i get in the car, sometimes it doesn't. I then have to play about with turning the bluetooth off on the phone, and then back on again and its still pot luck whether it connects or not. The phone is a Samsung model D600E. Just wanted to check with others before taking the car back to dealers whether other people are having probs, as not sure whether its the phone or the car?

Hi guys

Does anyone else have the Toyota bluetooth fitted to their Auris. Mine seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes my phone connects when i get in the car, sometimes it doesn't. I then have to play about with turning the bluetooth off on the phone, and then back on again and its still pot luck whether it connects or not. The phone is a Samsung model D600E. Just wanted to check with others before taking the car back to dealers whether other people are having probs, as not sure whether its the phone or the car?

Hi Suke...

I have the bluetooth fitted in my Auris. I have had a few problems in it taking ages to connect to my phone, I have a Nokia N80, sometimes it'll connect within a couple of seconds, sometimes it can be a few minutes.

Sometimes also when I press and hold the Mode button and say call "name" it dials the number and connects, but no sound comes out of the Speakers. I am not sure if it's a design fault or not it sure is irritating!

• 1 month later...

Kian: I have a Noka N70, and have no problems connecting, but I can't transfer my phonebook..did you have problems with this? My dealer said the N-series were hard to make work properly with the bluetooth..

(I have the navitech screen which includes a phonebook)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links