Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mr2?

Penelope Pitstop

:( :thumbsup: Hi All,,,,Does anybody know or even got a sniff of if there will ever be a NEW MR2 ROADSTER??????Although the roadster is now out of production do you think Toyota are working on a more enviroment freindly car?????i do hope they launch a new one, it dosnt seem right seeing new MX5s everywhere :wacko: P.P.

They are currently working on a new "Supra".. so a new Roadster will be a loooooong way off if at all :(

:D obviously i am biased..but why are there more mx5s on the road as opposed too MR2s...The toyota is well better,,although i would imagine the new MX5 would appeal to people who would like the electric roof :wacko: I s there much in price difference :wacko:

I think the MX5 has far more luggage space, which lets the mk3 down, my mum bought a !Removed! MG TF purely because of this. Theres no reason the MK3 should have less space but it does.

I quite like the new MX5, reminds me of the Honda S2000 (which I quite fancy as a next car) ;) .

I also like the fact that you don't see that many Roadsters on the road, you feel more special driving them :thumbsup:

I'm sure Toyota will come up with a new 2 seater convertible whether it's an MR2 or a new model. They can't let that genre go, my mate's got an F reg MR2 and loves it!

It's got history. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links