Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris - Zinc Or Tr .. Help Asap

gpduffy

depends what driving you do, here on the isle of wight we dont own a motorway :crybaby: so im mainly doing 10 mile runs to work on b roads and returning aprox 54mpg, engine is still new though so as loosens up will get better, but 90 bhp is cool, i had a fabia vrs before that had 130 brake but yaris is ok not as flat as i was expecting, hope you enjoy motor so much more space than old yaris i should know we had 4 of them :toast:

not sure if there for new style yaris but might be worth a gander :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Yaris-Fog-lig...1QQcmdZViewItem

cheers m8, foned the dealer 2day, he sed if i wanted the TR he couldnt give me the same trade in for my old car ...... so stickin wif zinc .. seems a nice car

thanks for the link .. will check it out ...

Spend a bit more then a few hundred extra, and get an SR, nice alloys and fogs ;)

my dealer has told me now that the zinc has arrived and has been allocated to my postcode, so he cant change this, to do so would post £100 .... please message me bak .. any1 heard of this?

Toyota introduced a £100 penalty earlier this year for any dealer that changes the post code on a car between ordering it and registering it. This was done to stop some of our more enthusiatic centres ordering all the stock available and preventing other centres from being able to get any.

The system seems to have worked well in terms of ensuring nationwide availability but it is a cost that will be passed on to the customer if it is them that change their mind.

A load of Zincs have just been made available to the Network in the last few hours, by the way; so if you've been to you local Centre lately and they said that they wouldn't be able to get any for a while, that's now not the case. They may even be able to supply it to you this week!

Any problems, give me a ring: 07711 444702

James

Sounds strange to me.

From this statement:

"at the time he sed he had 1 ordered 4 me and another customer .. and whoever wanted it 1st would get it ..."

I'd say the car was ordered by the dealership speculatively rather than as a definite order for gpduffy, therefore why should he pay the penalty. Have they also had the £100 off the other customer? If yes, then they've had their cake and want to eat it, If no, then why should they get it off gpduffy.

As for the trade in price, sounds like he's got a car that he wants to shift and is making up reasons to encourage the customer to take it.

You're spending a lot of money; tell them to supply what you want, or go elsewhere.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links