Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Real Auris Cedar Blue (8t8) Photo?

menthol1979

Hi everyone!

Last week I ordered my Auris 1.6. It will be delivered around August because I selected a pretty rare color, the Cedar Blue (8T8).

I think I did something stupid. I ordered this color by the brochure, and I didn't saw any real color sample. At first it seemed OK, but after a closer look I think it's slightly greenish, and generally I don't like green so much. Has anyone got an Auris of this color? If yes, can he/she provide a REAL photo to see what this color looks like? I don't care about picture quality, a mobile phone photo would be excellent.

Thanks in advance,

Nikos, Greece

it isnt a bad colour TBH, slightly pearlescant looks good in the sun.

not got one myself but i work at the plant so get to see all the colours

Hello Nikos,

I have ordered an Auris in the color you mentioned. Tommorow I will pick up the car at the dealer. And as soon as I get a chance to make some pictures I will post them on this forum. Probably I will be driving in the Auris all day. :yahoo::laughing:

Thank you all for your replies!

Your comments relieved me a bit. Ι am expecting your photos!

Nikos.

:drunk:

Check my topic for a photo of my Auris in the 8T8 color.

You don't have to worry that you have choosen this color also. In the sun it looks indeed a bit greenish. It is a very nice color.

Oh my God, it is a FANTASTIC color! I'm soooo glad I picked it!

JeroenS a very, very big thanx! Enjoy your car! If you find some time, please post a photograph of the car's back!

Best Regards,

Nikos, Greece

:yes:

That really is a great colour wish we had it in the UK

Check my topic for a photo of my Auris in the 8T8 color.

You don't have to worry that you have choosen this color also. In the sun it looks indeed a bit greenish. It is a very nice color.

Oh my God, it is a FANTASTIC color! I'm soooo glad I picked it!

JeroenS a very, very big thanx! Enjoy your car! If you find some time, please post a photograph of the car's back!

Best Regards,

Nikos, Greece

:yes:

I'm very satisfied with the car and I'm glad that I have choosen the full map navi with blue tooth.

Please check my topic again. I have uploaded a photo of the car's back.

I'm very satisfied with the car and I'm glad that I have choosen the full map navi with blue tooth.

Please check my topic again. I have uploaded a photo of the car's back.

That's exactly what I'd like to see, thank you very much again!

I didn't choose the navi because here in Greece it was too expensive (more than 2500€) an you can find a very good aftermarket with half of that money.

For June in Greece there was a a special offer, with only 340 euros you get 16' aluminium alloy wheels (Snowflake) + rear chrome garnish + roof spoiler + parking aid system, which was a very good offer. I picked it.

Unfortunately availability was poor, I can't stand waiting till August!! I need my Auris NOW!

I'll also post pics as soon as I get it.

Again, I really appreciate your help, JeroenS.

Nikos.

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links