Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Of You Use The 'view New Posts' Functionality?

Fizz

View New Posts link  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you use the 'View New Posts' functionality?

• Yes - Love it
    • No - Never tried it
    • No - Tried it but not for me
    • No - Didnt know it existed
    • Yes - Sometimes

Was just wondering about this one.

I was on the forum for years before trying it and then i wondered why i had never tried it before!

What i have found is that you will come accross active posts which may draw your attention to a thread which may not usually be in a place where you would look normally.

This is a great way to share your knowledge with other sections and further your experiance within the TOC forums.

Just thought id post up this Poll to see where we are at.

I now use it on all forums im connected to these days. Very useful tool. :thumbsup:

what about a yeah sometimes option, i rarely venture away from the general section anymore but once a day ill use todays active topics to see if im missing owt

I very rarely use anything else.

Occasionally use GT4 or MR2 forums, but to be honest those areas are so divided up you have to look through half a dozen sections to be sure you've seen all the relevant new posts, so View New Posts is the only easy way to go.

I use it regularly and it's excellent.. especially for the odd bit of moderating ;)

nope - only check general, paseo & Celica forums usually anyway so not much point.

J

Thats where your wrong... Common generic mechanical faults will be the same accross all types of cars and as such you would be able to help out elsewhere out of the 3 area's you look in. :thumbsup:

I do, and tbh i cant understand people who dont use it!

Its one feature that stops me going on a forum if they dont have it

I didn't know it existed, should be a pretty useful feature so I'll try to get into the habit of using it here. I do use it on a few other forums though so I don't know why I've never thought to look for it here. Thanks for the heads up

Use it all the time :thumbsup: Very usefully

jerry!!

Use all the time.....

Would be lost without it... :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Most useful button on the site - immediately shows the posts that you haven't read already - magic :thumbsup:

I've been using it for the past few days & it's great, helped me spot a load of posts that I'd have normally missed so I'll definately carry on using it every time I come on the site

I'm the same as Fizz in that i didn't even know it was there but accidently found it one day and haven't stopped using it since! Makes the forums so much more easy to use and that bit more relevant!

lol Fizz told me about it 3 years ago i think

I did? :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links