Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drain Pipe Over Flow? Mr2 Roadster

franny

i recently posted a question i needed help with the other week and got some great tips, for treating a soft top roof. I had a problem also we water in my luggage compartments and for the life of me i could not work out where it was coming from. Today i have discovered a drainage area when i had the roof down, it was completely bunged up with mud twigs and other smelly stuff. i managed to suction this out, but i figure its completely blocked. Does anyone know how to get to this and give it a good old clean. It on my drivers side ? thanks

i recently posted a question i needed help with the other week and got some great tips, for treating a soft top roof. I had a problem also we water in my luggage compartments and for the life of me i could not work out where it was coming from. Today i have discovered a drainage area when i had the roof down, it was completely bunged up with mud twigs and other smelly stuff. i managed to suction this out, but i figure its completely blocked. Does anyone know how to get to this and give it a good old clean. It on my drivers side ? thanks

You sure this Blocked Drain link doesn't explain it?

You sure this Blocked Drain link doesn't explain it?

Actually i didnt read that one i am dim, thanks i am off to do it now

Actually i didnt read that

:D I thought you must have missed that; it looked like it covered exactly the problem you'd described.

You must have been so enthralled by the roof treatment one, that you missed the drains one.

Actually i didnt read that

:D I thought you must have missed that; it looked like it covered exactly the problem you'd described.

You must have been so enthralled by the roof treatment one, that you missed the drains one.

funny enough i was i am over the moon that this site exsists. i have in the time i have been away managed to unblock, flush out, put back together not bad for a mere girl. Hopefully no more soggy bags. Thanks for all your help

Welcome to the Roadster area girlie :group-cuddles: ! Lots of useful people over here so anytime you want some help ask away. Les and CFC have been so helpful to me over the year and I've owned my Roadster for 2 years so could possibly help in some areas. I class myself as an expert on O2 sensors!

BTW those drainage things do need looking at from time to time what with all this rain. You wait til Autumn arrives with all the leaves! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links