Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Y-reg Corolla Stereo Problem

sandeep89

hi

i have a y-reg toyota corolla 1.4 vvti, one with the stereo mounted onto the top of the sloping dashboard. I want to replace it with a normal head unit, but i went to Halfords and was told that they didnt have and couldn't order any sort of housing/fascia that would be able to hold a new head unit in place of the old one.

does anyone have any ideas as to how i can replace the head unit i have right now with a new sony one im lookin to buy?

thanks

sandeep

Assuming your Sony unit is Single DIN, I think something like this: http://www.bluespot.co.uk/install/show_model.asp?id=268, Part reference: FP11-04, will do the job! It does say its Blaupunkt only, but it looks like its a Blaupunkt reseller, so they would. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit any other type of HU! Drop 'em a mail and ask if you have concerns...

Don't forget the Toyota to Sony wiring adaptor as well...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links