Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Surf Hilux Unsound System.

Supertog

In this Surf of many mysteries is a CARROZZERIA multi-cd/dsp control tuner deck amplifier KEH-P77 PIONEER thing.Pressing source button once I get tape-press again I get TV,which I dont have-press again I get FM,but I can only get Radio 2.How can I tune in other stations or is it to be tuned with a base ball bat--not finished yet--in the back of this vehicle is a CARROZZERIA AVIC-G8 GPS multi car computer PIONEER,ther is also a unit under the front seat.this AVIC-G8 was stolen then recovered.When I hook up the power supply you can hear the unit searching the discs but nothing else.What doI need to get this unit working.(a miracle!) Photographs to help identify.

simple answer, install a uk headunit OR connect a FM BAND EXPANDER. This will allow most fm stations but the numbers on the display wont tally . hope this helps.

simple answer, install a uk headunit OR connect a FM BAND EXPANDER. This will allow most fm stations but the numbers on the display wont tally . hope this helps.

What about the AVIC-G8 unit as photographed.

no idea mate what that is , but if its fitted in japan , chances are its useless in blighty.

In all honesty I'd lose all the CARROZZERIA gear, its cheap flashy tat (Like Sony Xplod, but even worse), I have had that brand of stuff in previous imports of mine.. (also had the faulty CD changers that never recognise disks) as GT4Booster said, jap radios run on a limited frequency band, so you need a band expander at the least, or a UK system at best...

Sounds like you have some very Jap add ons!!

In all honesty I'd lose all the CARROZZERIA gear, its cheap flashy tat (Like Sony Xplod, but even worse), I have had that brand of stuff in previous imports of mine.. (also had the faulty CD changers that never recognise disks) as GT4Booster said, jap radios run on a limited frequency band, so you need a band expander at the least, or a UK system at best...

Sounds like you have some very Jap add ons!!

Hi, as suggested bought a band expander but can't get my hand behind the radio/tape deck to get to the ariel-cant even find the ariel amongest the mess of wires behind this unit.Next problem is where is the back window relay.Window only works of switch at gear shift.Checked at the door switch (with window up )and no power at door switch.I intended to replace the relay-what so you think?

Regards.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links