Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae - 04

Jamesb4uk

Tent/travel inn?? hummm decisions decisions? :wacko:

and how many days to book off work before/after and to shine the car? ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• dave5282

• Jamesb4uk

• Karma Supra

Dave, the great thing is there are facilities to do it there mate ;)

And the girlfirend will love it, i took mine last year... and she wants to go next year.. she was the one that brought it up!!!

Are they decent facilities them bogs showers etc?..... not your usual festival portaloos'

Yep..

There are toliet blocks (not too bad), and several shower blocks (quite impressive)..

However, I would reccomend getting into them before 10am, as thats when the queues get very long, and people start trampling mud into them...

The missues will be happy with them Im sure...

Are they decent facilities them bogs showers etc?..... not your usual festival portaloos'

Yep..

There are toliet blocks (not too bad), and several shower blocks (quite impressive)..

However, I would reccomend getting into them before 10am, as thats when the queues get very long, and people start trampling mud into them...

Fidgets, you know what Hawcoat girls are like?!!!

But don't forget that there is a big meet before then at Japfest on 24th April at Castle Combe.

I was going to mention that!

I missed it last year so really want to try & make it!

J - think the Cynos would be ready by April? "Convoyyyyyy" :D

Yep..

Fidgets, you know what Hawcoat girls are like?!!!

hmmm....

I'm starting to get the feeling I might know you... or at least your missues... (i could be wrong)

And trust me, she'll be happy with the facilities, and if your not sure about camping, there are loads of hotels around..

perhaps? I suppose it depends on your age, but we both know what Barrow is like...

Anyway, back on topic, JAE is a great show.. loads of fun, and not enough time to do anything..

perhaps? I suppose it depends on your age, but we both know what Barrow is like...

Anyway, back on topic, JAE is a great show.. loads of fun, and not enough time to do anything..

ian are you feeling ok you just brought a post back on topic !

24 & 25th July 04 mate...

Si - not sure on April - im trying to get the car sorted as quick as possible, a friend of mine is taking a look sat for me to give me an idea on costs.

J

LOTS OF BEER...........

i will defo be there again......

and this time THE MONSTER will be alive...........and so will Number 2 be there(for those that frequent LOC, Number2 is the Lexus Race Car i am building)

did i mention lots of beer

But don't forget that there is a big meet before then  at Japfest on 24th April at Castle Combe.

I was there last year!!!!! great show!!!! far too many scoobys <_<

there were 3 mk3 supras milling about looking for a "display" space to park up.. I was the one at the front.. caked in mud LMAO

I ended up parking ona lumpy bit and getting stuck... :lol:

Who's tecking their girlfriend, and how much beer should I bring? (important question)

I'm taking mine I think.... and how much Carling can you get in the boot of an MR2?? :blink::blink:

Everyone is welcome at this event from the cheapest oldest, rustiest car in the club

does this mean i can bring the old girl with the new engine then ryan :thumbsup:

last year I was a JAE virgin.... but I will pass on this wisdom :D

beer... last time I bought a try of grolsch..was just about spot on... (for me lol)

BBQ able fod is a good one.. buns and burgers.... can't go wrong!

tent n bag of sleep (don;t expect THAT much lol)

bring some kit to clean the car... you think it'll be fine.. then everyone else cleans theres and you feel duuuuurty :lol:

a tool kit for those bolt on mods you buy there :D

and about 5 sets of dry clothes!!!!

and how much Carling can you get in the boot of an MR2??

4 slabs of beer, 4 disposable BBQ's, 40 sausages, 20 burgers, 3 loaves of bread, tent, 4 sleeping bags, inflatable air bed, 2 people.

and this year i WILL have the Xbox in the car .. :lol:

4 slabs of beer, 4 disposable BBQ's, 40 sausages, 20 burgers, 3 loaves of bread, tent, 4 sleeping bags, inflatable air bed, 2 people.

you got all that into the boot of the 2????? :lol: :P

J

I think your 2 has a bigger boot then my supra mate!!!! more practicle shape for sure :lol:

You taking a trailer then? :D

mr2 with trailer <_< glad Ive got a 'family' car :P

you got all that into the boot of the 2????? 

Yeah !! Tent and matress under the front with the spare, 2 tonne trolley jack, tool kit, tyre inflator ..

The Mk2 MR2 is quite good - 2 sets of golf clubs and a weeks worth of clothes is quite easy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links