Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Go-karting 21st October 2007

Hou

Now that I have enough interest its time to make a propper thread and after the success of the laast even its time to get the ball rolling again.

MAIN ARENA

The largest, longest running, purpose built indoor karting circuit in the UK. And as of September 2006 now the only 3 level indoor circuit, incorporating the longest Monaco-style tunnel, in the UK.

The Main Arena building is approximately 90,000 sq ft, the circuit itself being 1000m in length and approximately 9m in width. Please see our web site www.speedkarting.co.uk for a view of the Main Arena.

As of mid April 2007 our brand new fleet of Main Arena race karts have been introduced into service. We do buy a new fleet approximately every 12 months however this is the most we’ve ever spent at over £100,000.

Grand Prix (Main Arena)

A Grand Prix is an individual driver competition where people compete over 5 races to accumulate as many points as possible with their sights set on qualifying for the overall Grand Prix Final.

The event includes tuition, practice, equipment hire, computerised timing, trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and a bottle of ‘Chateau Mersey’ for the winner!

The cost is £45 per person which will need to be paid prior to the event to me either via cheque, cash, bank transfer or paypal(will charge fee though)

So far we have a list of people coming as per below. Can you please confirm that you are a definate?

Thank you,

Hou

Hou +5

Moffmo

Pip

Kev Mc

Norfolk'n'chance + ??

Pompey Gaz

Jones~32 +1

Kerby (depending on work)

finallyanameicanuse YCUK (maybe)

Dan-g TGGT

Boro Sera

Dale V

The final date for payments in and to have cleared my account is friday 21st september

I accept cash, cheque (made payable to Mark Houston) or paypal (+4% to cover fees)

Pm me for my address if you are wanting to post

You have a month to get the money to me, any problems let me know

All details for payment now updated, please arrange payment so I can get it booked. Thanks guys and I look forward to this!

Who are yet to confirm Hou? People might think they're already confirmed by being on that list which is not the case unless they've said they're definately going again, is that right? It might be an idea to send people yet to confirm a PM. I wouldn't be impressed if this was cancelled due to lack of people

well i have already pm'd everyone on the list once to ask them to confirm they are coming. Some of my mates have shown a definate interest long with your self and moffmo so dont think ill be cancelling but will just have to do it as an open event where they mix us with another group, i need 16 to make it exclusive

Yeah, I might have to start mentioning it to my mates then. I'm reluctant to after they fobbed me off with excuses for the last 1 when it was miles away but if we're short of numbers I suppose I'd better start asking around

haway peeps! get yourselfs sorted out!

last meet before crimbo do id expect, so be nice to see you all before new year! lol :)

I'll get a cheque off tomorrow morning, I've been waiting to see if I can get some of my mates to come along but it hasn't happened so I'll just send my payment. Apologies for the delay

Erm, could I send it to the go-karting place with a note or something then? Or would I be able to pay directly into your bank using your sort code & account number maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links