Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

.......low Mileage 1.8gxi........

DCM

just got this gxi and thought id throw up a few pics of her, had a 94 one of these before but not in as good nick as this........... she's a 95 N reg 1.8 gxi with 42000 miles on the clock, one owner from new with fsh, loads of receipts and all the old mot certs. Garaged from new and was kept well....... credit to its owner.... i dont think there is many of these around in this condition( throw up some pics if any of you guys have one of these), mature owner so i dont think tiss been thrashed. Ive put on a set of 16" alloys with 205 45 16 nankang tyres and clear bumper and wing lights with chrome bulbs to take the orange look off her......... any suggestions on engine mods welcome, if i could get another 10 to 20 bhp out of it without affecting reliabilty id be quite happy.................

let me know what ye think of her.................... :thumbsup:

STA41283.jpg

STA41282.jpg

STA41287.jpg

STA41290.jpg

STA41291.jpg

STA41292.jpg

Click on the pics to view em full size ....................

Love it.....love the small touches like the Crystal lenses...... Just need a subtle drop for it...then it would lood wicked!

Love it.....love the small touches like the Crystal lenses...... Just need a subtle drop for it...then it would lood wicked!

Thanks... :thumbsup:

...Yea a buddy has has told me to drop it 40 but i think that max of 30 would probably do..... dont want to make the ride too rough as the roads around where i live are crap enough, even the 205 45 16 tyres make it feel rough on the road... nankangs can be a hard tyre anyhow but im thinking of changing them to 205 50 16 instead if the tyre will fit, there isnt much space to play with in the back shock though, the 45's are pretty close to it already....might need some spacers but then she might catch on the arch :unsure: .........

dats a beauty lad,i rem jamie fitz had 1 of dem in red ages ago was nice car,do u no jamie in rathcormick? ,dem nangkangs watch dem in the wet i had dem on a ae86,

dats a beauty lad,i rem jamie fitz had 1 of dem in red ages ago was nice car,do u no jamie in rathcormick? ,dem nangkangs watch dem in the wet i had dem on a ae86,

Know of him but never bought anything off em.............. he doesnt do much breaking any more ( i think )........ was a time when he had a load of ae86's, ae92's and then gxi's for breaking. ive heard he's getting in 7 ae86 rear wheel drive cams from japan shortly....... selling 5 of em and breaking 2............ heard this off a lad last week that bought a car off me but not sure how much truth is in it :unsure:

Had nankangs on a corolla before and wasn't too keen on them......... these ones were already fitted to the alloys when i bought them off a fella but might change em

looks nice, good luck keeping it clean :)

how much did it set you back btw?

Ive gone through a good few differant colour cars and to be honest white is not the worst to keep clean..... had a nice black gxi but that was hard to keep clean....... one spin down a dusty b-road and it looked manky...... was a nice car polished though................

STA40612.jpg

STA40616.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links