Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Lucida 1992 Diesel

LucidaNZ

:rolleyes: Hello from down under,

Which is exactly how I'm feeling, I have Toyota Lucida 1992 Diesel, I have changed the Cambelt and Front and Rear dougnuts on the drive shaft, but have no clue on the torque needed and timing. all the manuals I have had a look at are for petrol vechicles and no-one in New Zealand, has been able to help me.

Take it to a mechanic you say, I would but they were going to charge me $750.00 NZD just to do the timing and adjustments and that was from the cheapest out of 7, I might be a female but I'm not dumb.

Towing was going to cost another $75.00 NZD,

Since we are not a country that is technically up to date with everything, I decided to look outside my little country... :D :D

Please help me someone :( :( :( :(

• 2 months later...

:rolleyes: Hello from down under,

Which is exactly how I'm feeling, I have Toyota Lucida 1992 Diesel, I have changed the Cambelt and Front and Rear dougnuts on the drive shaft, but have no clue on the torque needed and timing. all the manuals I have had a look at are for petrol vechicles and no-one in New Zealand, has been able to help me.

Take it to a mechanic you say, I would but they were going to charge me $750.00 NZD just to do the timing and adjustments and that was from the cheapest out of 7, I might be a female but I'm not dumb.

Towing was going to cost another $75.00 NZD,

Since we are not a country that is technically up to date with everything, I decided to look outside my little country... :D :D

Please help me someone :( :( :( :(

hi

i can tell you that the head bolts are torked to 64 newton meters and then are rotated 90 degrees and then a further ninty degrees.

as for the timing marks, im still trying to find out info on that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links