Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Ipod Connection

gpduffy

There are a number of solutions which have been discussed on this site! You can get a kit from Toyota, or you can buy a 3rd party aftermarket unit.

I have taken to burning MP3 CD's and playing them in the stereo, if you use iTunes you will struggle to do this, if you have bought your music from the iTunes store. Hope this helps?

http://www.cygnett.com/products/fm_transmi...ransporter.htm#

I dont have one myself but this will do the trick. My dad has one on his Honda CRV and it has a cigarette lighter at approx same angle as the yaris's. This one appears to do other items too. Personally I think Ipod/Itunes are the devils work but I am thinking about getting one for my mp3 player

I agree with Egan

Forget the wires and get a FM transmitter! the one linked to is quite good as it has a dock for the MP3 player

I have one for my ipod for it to connect to my radio in my old Yaris GLS (yes i miss it :crybaby: )

But in the new Yaris SR i just burn MP3 direct to CD to play :thumbsup:

There are a number of solutions which have been discussed on this site! You can get a kit from Toyota, or you can buy a 3rd party aftermarket unit.

I have taken to burning MP3 CD's and playing them in the stereo, if you use iTunes you will struggle to do this, if you have bought your music from the iTunes store. Hope this helps?

Before spending your money, I saw a similar item in a petrol station, for a tenner!

I think it was a BP garage, where you always see odd things like lanterns, torches radios, etc for sale on the pumps. Might be a low cost alternative. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links