Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Corners + Orange Side Repeaters...

Jimlad

clearcorners.jpg

I don't think they look very good together...

C'mon Rogue Systems... get some clear side toblerones together ... :D

(I'm turning into gordy with all my pics... lol... ok gordy.. I know.. not very good pic.. but it's dark and wet outside.. plus I compressed it!)

You mean the one's further around on the side of the front bumper??

I can get them quite cheap here in NZ and post them if you want....see how much they are and compare prices, Im happy to help if need be :)

I can get the pair for $60 NZD's, postage probably wouldn't be much.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

*hand* .. it's the reason I've tinted all mine as I couldn't get clear toblerones ..

If I could get the Tobe's in clear I'd get another set of clear fronts.

Anyone thought about taking this section of the light out all together and replace it with a UK spec strip till next MOT time.. seen a few yank spec ones with no side indicators. I'm sure the feds wont pick up on this! :unsure::unsure:

Demon Tweeks do a range of rectangular side repeaters in various colours inc clear, I'm sure that they may have something of a similar size to the toblerones.....I'm gonna have a look myself...

KiwiMR2.... LMAO !! nice avatar...

yeah, I meant the bit in the black stripping, the bit we call the orange toblerone.

Can you get clear ones there ?? Or did you mean clear little indicators that are actually on the body panel ?

It wouldn't be that hard to get a UK spec strip at the front...

...then drill in a smaller side repeater (colour of your choice) behind the wheel... like the uk spec...

nah.. too much hassle fiddling about under the arch etc trying to squeeze your arm in tiny places.... I just want clear toblerones... lol

KiwiMR2.... LMAO !! nice avatar...

yeah, I meant the bit in the black stripping, the bit we call the orange toblerone.

Can you get clear ones there ?? Or did you mean clear little indicators that are actually on the body panel ?

Hahaha..yeah, funny one I found :)

Yeah I can get the CLEAR one's that are found on the later version of the MR2 Gen iv etc. Direct from Toyota for $60 nzd's.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

do you mean the ones that are actually on the body of the car as opposed to the ones on the black trim section...... if so... no good mate... want some clear toblerones.

do you mean the ones that are actually on the body of the car as opposed to the ones on the black trim section...... if so... no good mate... want some clear toblerones.

Im talking about the one's on the strip.....I can find out about the others though if you want??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Ok so just to clarify...where talking about the orange one on the black strip like in the pic in your signature, if so then those are the one's I can get direct from Toyota for $30 nzd's each (so obviously $60 for the pair)

The one with the red circle around it in this pic:

Clearlight.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

i'd like some too kiwi, perhaps we could organise a group buy, and chuck kiwi a few quid (or NZ dollars) for his help? :thumbsup:

I'll ring Toyota and confirm the price and avalibilty. Where will I be posting them too so I can find out postage cost's too?

Cheers

KiwiMR2

be best to post 'em in one go and we can split them here ..

I live in Reading, England ...

No.. Scotland... Scotland !!!! ..... lol

and thanks for this if it works out alright there will be some very happy chappys.......... !! Especially me !! :D

Anyone know the front lip in this pic???

I THINK it's the Bomex Front Lip UAD-179.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Ok....talked to the guys today and the price has gone up since last time, now $100 nzd's a pair. If anyones still keen then I can go ahead and suss out postage. I can get 2 pairs overnight.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links