Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Won The Lottery Would You Get A Car That Looks Amazing, Or A Ca

Dunix

I had an interesting debate with my missuses over cars. "Would you rather have a car that IS amazing, or a car that LOOKS amazing?" Personally, I think I'd get a Gallardo, as it's not the best car in the world, but definately is one of the best looking.

I agree with having both! There are so many cars that look amazing and are amazing - you wouldnt have to choose B)

And also - youve just won the lottery - you could have as many cars as you wanted!

I wouldnt be boring though - id defo have something totally impractical that would be hard to look after and that i definitely couldnt do the shopping in - (something similar to the mr2 then :lol: ) because otherwise it would take all of the fun out of car ownership lol :D :P

Yup a good lottery win should see you with a decent house, some decen't cars....

I am a huge Veyron fan, been following its development progress for years... the other one I was keeping a keen eye on was the McMerc SLR.

Brabus G wagen is pretty cool too ;)

Good question. I grew up wanting a Ferrari F40 which is probably a combination of the 2, I always dreamed of winning enough money to buy 1 & not telling anyone until I pulled up outside in it where I could milk the attention before accelerating away into the sun. Now though I can't help but think of how good it would be to have an amazing yet understated car, something that looks like nothing special until I start to push it. I think I'm past the whole "give me attention, look at how good my car is" phase now.

I think a lot of that has come from what cars I've had though. I started off with a Yaris which I knew well before I decided to buy 1 that the reputation wasn't the best but I knew they were great so I didn't care. With the Golf it is a 150 PD which is towards the top end of the range but I've always tried to make it look as basic as I can in the hope that it might put off somebody who's looking for a car to rob.

I'd love a brilliant looking supercar but I think given the choice I'd choose something that was the best in the world ahead of something that looked it. I hope I'm in the position to make that decision at some point

Ferrari FXX or the Konisegg CCX tuned to Bio-fuels to keep the tree huggers happy.

but i would also have the Hennessey Venom TT SRT coupe :drool:

J

Come on people, you've just won the lottery. Do you really want something as common as a ferrari ?

How about being an individual instead of being like every other rich t*ss*r, or overpaid footballer.

Dave ;)

PS would agree about the Brabus G Wagen, seriously cooooool !

I would STILL love my Yaris :P

I'd have a Bristol Fighter T - Is that different enough for you?

Oh and a Brabus Bullet V12 Bi Turbo too for a practical ride

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links