Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lc5 Sat Nav Disk

andioxon

Just updated original version to the 2006-07 disk. All looks the same to me but i checked info like a new hotel that opened a few years ago and it now on the new one plus some road changes local to me so im pretty impressed concidering my dealer said it probably not worth getting. One thing I have done is make a back up of it so the original doesnt get damaged. I had to renew my BMW 3 seies software recently as the disk got damaged in the player somehow and had i had a copy of the origal i could have just burned it again. lesson learnt.

Fantastic idea.

I have tried to back up my original LC5 disk(2003) but the backup version will not play. What did you to backup the disk (software) and what type of blank media did you use??

• 2 weeks later...

you need 8.4 gb disk. Cost abit but worth it. My 2007 dvd has backed up ok and works fine. The original istucked away and safe from damage and wear.mail me for disk info. andioxon@aol.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links