Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Owner - Advice Please

Col.Mustard

I just bought a new shape Yaris, 1.0, 06 plate (£6K)

I need to get the 10K service done, does anyone know what it includes? Been quoted £120 from Toyota in Hounslow, Middlesex

Does anyone know where I can get a Haynes Manuel for this car? As I've been told it's not released yet, is this true???

Many Thanks

Your service record (in your Toyota Passport!) should tell you what they check/change. I say service record but Toyota call it something silly like a Health and Safety record and compare it to the human body. £120 sounds about right for an intermediate (i.e. very basic) service.

As for a Haynes, the mk2 Yaris will be too new. Wait a couple of years.

Well my Toyota dealer only charged a little over £80 for the first service. Not a lot gets changed actually, it's mainly checks of fluid levels, etc. Toyota will give you a full list of what it entails on request. They should also go through the list with you after the service and explain it all to you.

I just bought a new shape Yaris, 1.0, 06 plate (£6K)

I need to get the 10K service done, does anyone know what it includes? Been quoted £120 from Toyota in Hounslow, Middlesex

Does anyone know where I can get a Haynes Manuel for this car? As I've been told it's not released yet, is this true???

Many Thanks

Price sounds about right for London, mate. I use Jemca in Seven Sisters Road. The price may drop for outer London areas, though!

I think it is a bit early for a manual, it has not been that long since they released the old shape one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links