Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2005 Rav4 Xt5 Trip Mpg Computor

thesarge1

Hi

I have a 2005 XT5 with the satnav, does anyone know how to display the MPG it said in the brochure at the time that it was fitted but the hand book only relates to the models with the CD player with the trip/navi button to access the function

Cheers

Brian

Hi

I have a 2005 XT5 with the satnav, does anyone know how to display the MPG it said in the brochure at the time that it was fitted but the hand book only relates to the models with the CD player with the trip/navi button to access the function

Cheers

Brian

Brian

I have a 4.2 2005 XT5 like you and asked the same question on the forum some months ago. It seems this facility is not available on the XT5 due to the sat nav fitment. It's a bit pathetic really when the so called top of the range model at the time loses what is a very useful function which is available on the lower spec. models. :disgust::disgust: If however it is in there somewhere and you find it let me know - it'll save me using pen, paper & calculator. :( :(

Hi

Cheers

Brian

Brian

I have a 4.2 2005 XT5 like you and asked the same question on the forum some months ago. It seems this facility is not available on the XT5 due to the sat nav fitment. It's a bit pathetic really when the so called top of the range model at the time loses what is a very useful function which is available on the lower spec. models. :disgust::disgust: If however it is in there somewhere and you find it let me know - it'll save me using pen, paper & calculator. :( :(

Hi

Cheers

Brian

Brian

Welcome Sarge,

We'll some have little Toyota badges plastered all over Cheshire and the Wirral on Chatman's county map :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links