Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joining The Aygo Fold!

Demonic Angel

Kind of flit in and out of this forum anyway but rarely post....

But thats all about to change as I recently ordered a 3 door Aygo Blue with Style Pack to replace my 1.3 Yaris T-Spirit, so leaving the Yaris fold and coming over to you guys! :lol:

Expect delivery next week sometime, just got my registration sorted and really excited. It's very similar to my Yaris to drive (obviously a slightly smaller engine) but I can't wait to use the bluetooth features and be able to hook my iPod up!

The Style Pack I got as a free extra (managed to work the womanly charm on them!) as I originally wanted Aygo Black alloys but they couldnt do that, so instead got the 5-spoke alloys plus the scuff plates & fog lights for free!

Sad to see my Yaris go, but really excited at the prospect of my brand new Aygo and can't wait to get to know you all a bit better! :thumbsup: A few of us are already planning an Aygo meet but we'll post up more info on that as and when its confirmed! :D

nice1 :D i really like the blue, wish i woulda waited and got one :P but still love my silver one. oooo an aygo meet :D nice, hope it isnt too far up north tho

Welcome Aboard! Good luck with the Blue

Welcome to the Aygo club...

We've got a Blue and are really pleased with it (a couple of trim rattles soon sorted).

Really good quality bluetooth too !!

How have you managed in excess of 12,000 posts :eek:

How have you managed in excess of 12,000 posts :eek:

I've been here a loooooong time! Plus I'm a woman... says it all I suppose :lol: :lol:

Kind of flit in and out of this forum anyway but rarely post....

But thats all about to change as I recently ordered a 3 door Aygo Blue with Style Pack to replace my 1.3 Yaris T-Spirit, so leaving the Yaris fold and coming over to you guys! :lol:

Expect delivery next week sometime, just got my registration sorted and really excited. It's very similar to my Yaris to drive (obviously a slightly smaller engine) but I can't wait to use the Bluetooth features and be able to hook my iPod up!

The Style Pack I got as a free extra (managed to work the womanly charm on them!) as I originally wanted Aygo Black alloys but they couldnt do that, so instead got the 5-spoke alloys plus the scuff plates & fog lights for free!

Sad to see my Yaris go, but really excited at the prospect of my brand new Aygo and can't wait to get to know you all a bit better! :thumbsup: A few of us are already planning an Aygo meet but we'll post up more info on that as and when its confirmed! :D

Good to see your sticking with Toyota!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links