Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"phone 1 Ready"

Demonic Angel

I have the bluetooth switched on on my phone all the time, so when I get in the car, it tells me "Phone 1 ready" - its really handy actually and all in all I'm impressed with the system, however a couple of times I've got in the car with no phone and it'll still tell me "Phone 1 ready"....

Not quite sure how that could be possible - has anyone else with a Blue experienced this strange phenomenon? :lol:

I have the Bluetooth switched on on my phone all the time, so when I get in the car, it tells me "Phone 1 ready" - its really handy actually and all in all I'm impressed with the system, however a couple of times I've got in the car with no phone and it'll still tell me "Phone 1 ready"....

Not quite sure how that could be possible - has anyone else with a Blue experienced this strange phenomenon? :lol:

It can pick my phone in a range of up to 50 metres, I caught me out as I thought I had taken my mobile and then convinced myself I had lost it until I got home a found it on the hallway dresser.

:wub::wub::wub:

When a Bluetooth-kit boots it usually tries to connect to the last phone that has

been connected, if that can't be found (and your kit supports multiple pairings)

it searches for the "next in line" so to speak. If those can't be found either it

usually defaults toe the last connection again without actually connecting...

I have a SonyEricsson HCB-300 in my car, which displays to which phone it's

connected by changing color. I have two phones paired; "blue" and "red".

Weekdays I allways use "blue", so the display is blue. Weekends I sometimes

use "red", so when I turn on the ignition the kit boots in "blue", then switches

to "red" when it can't find it. If I happen to bhave neither phone with me it

reverts to "blue" after trying for red, only without making an actual conection...

That could be what's happening with you, allthough something like leaving

your phone in your house (as allready pointed out) can happen too. On the

other hand, most kits I know at least give some sort of warning (I get a

distinct sort of ringtone) when you leave range of the connected phone...

hi

yes i have had this freaked me out at first and i searched the whole car for a phone i knew that wasnt there..but I think it was the range thing as i was parking in front of my house and my phone was in the front window on charge

SJx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links