Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Best Lager/bitter

badboyts

im kinda fond of stella (wife beater as its kown round here :lol: ) but trying holsten pils at the mo!

whats everyone else on?

im kinda fond of stella (wife beater as its kown round here :lol: ) but trying holsten pils at the mo!

whats everyone else on?

Having some Strongbow Cider at the moment...but a Guinness man myself.....but if that's not available, I like a Stella.

I usually drink Carling, do like Kronenberg though too, I'll drink most lagers but given the choice I'd have 1 of those 2

Brains Rev James bitter for me - shame it's only available in Brains pubs - mostly in Wales

1664 Whooo hooooo

I drink the old 1664 at home but enjoy a good pint of bitter when out, Spitfire being an excellent ale!

Kingo :thumbsup:

since going to nottingham 5 weeks ago I've been getting into Hoegaarden with a wedge of lime in it! lol is gorgeous. Since drinking at home is my thing atm (no job) I will have the occasional bottle of Pear Cider, Herlunjja (sweedish) or St. Heliers (Jersey) are two top buys and different in taste!

What would happen if I said I don't like any of them. I feel a confession is in order. I don't really drink but I think I might pick up a bottle of that pear cider to try it if I see it in the shops, sounds interesting

All alcohol is the same for me, a glass of most things and it seems drinkable at the start, by the time I am about halfway through the drink I really cant stand the taste of it anymore, wine is the worst, but its always the same, wine spirits, beer champers etc? :(

What would happen if I said I don't like any of them. I feel a confession is in order. I don't really drink but I think I might pick up a bottle of that pear cider to try it if I see it in the shops, sounds interesting

All alcohol is the same for me, a glass of most things and it seems drinkable at the start, by the time I am about halfway through the drink I really cant stand the taste of it anymore, wine is the worst, but its always the same, wine spirits, beer champers etc? :(

Tesco's do Kopperberg.

Its also on Tap in Wetherspoons!

When I was a teenager and in my early 20's I always drank lager.... I don't really like it now unless I am extremely thirsty and there is no other option :angry:

An ale is far better.... Spitfire, Abbotts, Directors, even a good local IPA :P Wetherspoons can sell some good guest ales :D

An ale is far better.... Spitfire, Abbotts, Directors, even a good local IPA :P Wetherspoons can sell some good guest ales

Excellent choice Steve, I can feel a few coming on tonight, lol

Kingo :thumbsup:

When I was a teenager and in my early 20's I always drank lager.... I don't really like it now unless I am extremely thirsty and there is no other option :angry:

An ale is far better.... Spitfire, Abbotts, Directors, even a good local IPA :P Wetherspoons can sell some good guest ales :D

Yea but can you remember Double Diamond, Snake Bite & Black Russian's.....The first was arful but my old students union, sure they had shares in the stuff..... :drunk: :drunk: :sick: :sick:

I certainly do remember Double Diamond.... it was bloody awful!

Ind Coope brewed the stuff in my local town of Romford. It smelled quite nice, hops and all, but sadly it did not transfer into the finished product :blink:

vodka ..i know thats not a beer but i want to join in lol

however after last nights halloween party i am never drinking again :sick::bangin:

Vodka is the best drink overall tho.. I get sick of beer sometimes.

Vodka and Cherryade.. I could live on the stuf!

Eeeeeeek that sounds awful :wacko:

Now if I go for spirits then it has to be Whisky (not Whiskey) or Brandy :drool: :P

If I get the chance I will have a cocktail called a 'Long Island Iced Tea' Yummy :P :P :P

Eeeeeeek that sounds awful :wacko:

Now if I go for spirits then it has to be Whisky (not Whiskey) or Brandy :drool: :P

If I get the chance I will have a cocktail called a 'Long Island Iced Tea' Yummy :P :P :P

got to be dark navy rum :drool: followed by a nice hangover

whilst on the subject any hangover cures????

got to be dark navy rum :drool: followed by a nice hangover

whilst on the subject any hangover cures????

You have my respect as I just cannot handle dark rum anything other than a very small quantity :crybaby:

Whatever the cheapest pee on tap is! Although, I do have some standards, the beer MUST be well poured and be fresh. I turn into Mr Hyde if they give me a dodgy pint. One place even tried fobbing me off saying it was the glass making it look off. How about you go frig yourself you stupid student bleeper de bleep!

I have to confess though, even though im only 22 im a refined single malt man, I even bought a £50 bottle of well-aged gelnfiddich once, absolutley clucking gorgeous it was too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links