Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Speakers Not Working

lynseys dad

HI

My Yaris Speakers have stopped working. Have tried searching the forum, but didn't find anything. I have just taken the upper and lower panels off, hoping to find a disconnected wire, but everything looked to be in the right place. Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

It's no Speakers working at all, with either the radio or CD player. I can hear the CD spinning and all the controls appear to be functioning.

Any suggestions for a fault tracing process? I've got a Haynes manual but this is not covered. It was useful for taking the upper and lower panels off but everything looked OK.

It's no speakers working at all, with either the radio or CD player. I can hear the CD spinning and all the controls appear to be functioning.

Any suggestions for a fault tracing process? I've got a Haynes manual but this is not covered. It was useful for taking the upper and lower panels off but everything looked OK.

Iam not 100% on the Yaris,

well the way I would look at it is

you couldnt have blown all the Speakers up at once,

so the fault must lie somewhere.

Maybe some other Yaris Owners can tell us, if the Yaris uses a factory Amplifer.

If it does where the location is, and where the fuse is located,

I would also be tempted to check all the fuses.

If all that above fails, take off one of your Speakers, and test and know good one that you know has worked before.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links