Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Navi Dvd 2007/2008

eltimmie

Anyone has the new TNS 600/700 2007/2008 dvd yet ? I am wondering if it includes a software update which might "fix" some shortcomings in the current software(bluetooth voice level, address book import, mp3 tag truncated at 15 chars).

Toyota map updates lists the dvd update disc, but the documentation still refers to the 2006/2007 coverage.

Anyone has the new TNS 600/700 2007/2008 dvd yet ? I am wondering if it includes a software update which might "fix" some shortcomings in the current software(bluetooth voice level, address book import, mp3 tag truncated at 15 chars).

Toyota map updates lists the dvd update disc, but the documentation still refers to the 2006/2007 coverage.

I dont have the updated dvd but if its any help i know how to increase the bluetooth voice level via a hidden engineer menu on the system, i had to increase mine as people were complaining they couldnt hear me when i used it.

I dont have the updated dvd but if its any help i know how to increase the bluetooth voice level via a hidden engineer menu on the system, i had to increase mine as people were complaining they couldnt hear me when i used it.

It would be very useful for me as I've got the same problem with bluetooth voice level.

Please share your knowledge!!

Yes, please be so kind to share it. After firmware upgrading 3 Nokia's without effect, it must be the carssystem :(

Yes, please be so kind to share it. After firmware upgrading 3 Nokia's without effect, it must be the carssystem :(

Hold display button and switch on/off your headlights 3 times. Im not entirely sure but I thought you need to access the bluetooth engineering menu and squeeze both volume levels up to 5.

Hold display button and switch on/off your headlights 3 times. Im not entirely sure but I thought you need to access the bluetooth engineering menu and squeeze both volume levels up to 5.

beat me to it!!

As the poster above said just do that and it will give you a menuwhich will allow u to increase bluetooth volume levels.

It works! :thumbsup:

Thank you guys :cheers:

pure te ci sei!!

ciaoo

thanks boys!

Honestly when I first heard about this trick i was a bit sceptical.. turn on/off lights three times while pressing the display button... right!!!

but indeed it worked, putted my mic on +3, everybody can hear me now.

I secretly hoped there whould pop up an override menu, but unfortunately it isn't there. A switch on the purple cable is a bit *****ty imo.

Wich version of the software does anyone have? i've got 1.01B, could it be there's a new version wich allows my telephone book to sync (got a qtec 9100), it says it's syncing but even after an hour nothing has happend.

Honestly when I first heard about this trick i was a bit sceptical.. turn on/off lights three times while pressing the display button... right!!!

I secretly hoped there whould pop up an override menu, but unfortunately it isn't there. A switch on the purple cable is a bit *****ty imo.

Wich version of the software does anyone have? i've got 1.01B, could it be there's a new version wich allows my telephone book to sync (got a qtec 9100), it says it's syncing but even after an hour nothing has happend.

Most navi's have software version 312100E. The sync is a common problem but there is a workaround. While the navi is in sync mode force your phone to send all contacts via bluetooth. You've got a qtec so you will need a extra tool like contact manager to send all contacts at once. (instead of sending them 1 by 1)

Since the navi update 2007/2008 (which consists of 3 DVD's) the software will get an update to 312100G. Im not sure if there are actual changes though.

Most navi's have software version 312100E. The sync is a common problem but there is a workaround. While the navi is in sync mode force your phone to send all contacts via bluetooth. You've got a qtec so you will need a extra tool like contact manager to send all contacts at once. (instead of sending them 1 by 1)

Since the navi update 2007/2008 (which consists of 3 DVD's) the software will get an update to 312100G. Im not sure if there are actual changes though.

Humpf.. the 1.01b is the version number of my bluetooth stuff, indeed my Navi versionnumber is the G version. To bad.

Your tip worked out pretty well, i've synced my telephonebook (used Pocket Informant). I still think its pretty bogus that we have to sync like this. The Battery / network indicator don't work either.

Well, so the only thing left is the locking of the system while driving.. that sux a bit.

The overall quality of the bluetooth carkit is very very poor. Increasing the inbound level to 3-5 does make me more loud to others, but also amplifies background noise and feedback from the Speakers (people hear themselves echo).

Other than that, the voice quality coming from the Speakers is very poor also. I can barely understand what people are saying. It sounds very muffled, like they're gagged with a cloth.

My dealer cannot solve these problems. I'm so hoping for better software!

3 dvd's? I got 5 with mine.

1. Program disc for inspection 86271-24140 - When put in my computer it identifies as 86271-60W340

2. Europe West 86271-0W060 (or 60W360 which is correct?) 2007-2008 Ver.1

3. Europe Central 86271-0W070 (or 60W370) 2007-2008 Ver.1 (presumably, its in the car)

4. Europe North 86271-0W080 (or 60W380) 2007-2008 Ver.1

5. Europe East 86271-0W090 (or 60W390) 2007-2008 Ver.1

Delivered yesterday (hurray!)

1.6 Executive

• 1 month later...

3 dvd's? I got 5 with mine.

1. Program disc for inspection 86271-24140 - When put in my computer it identifies as 86271-60W340

2. Europe West 86271-0W060 (or 60W360 which is correct?) 2007-2008 Ver.1

3. Europe Central 86271-0W070 (or 60W370) 2007-2008 Ver.1 (presumably, its in the car)

4. Europe North 86271-0W080 (or 60W380) 2007-2008 Ver.1

5. Europe East 86271-0W090 (or 60W390) 2007-2008 Ver.1

Delivered yesterday (hurray!)

1.6 Executive

If you have some time please can you check which countries coverage Eastern Europe DVD ?

Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
If you have some time please can you check which countries coverage Eastern Europe DVD ?

Thank you

Not many. I will have to goto the car and look, but places like Greece and Bulgaria are NOT included unfortunatly. From the top of mz head I think Prague and Budapest are there. I will check and update this post in the next day or so.

EDIT: Sorry for the long delay in updating this....I forgot :(

UK,

Ireland

France

Spain

Portugal

Italy Belgium

Holland

Luxembourg

Switzerland

Liechtenstein

Monaco

Andorra

Norway

Finland

Sweden

Denmark

Poland (parts)

Czech republic (part)

Austria

Hungary (Part)

Slovakia (part)

Vatican

NOT covered

Greece

Romania

Bulgaria

Ex-Yugoslavian areas

• 6 months later...

Thanks,

Accessed this menu and have increased both volumes to +5. Much better as they were both set at 0. No wonder i couldn't hear anything....

Does anyone know what to set the voice quality to, on this page. Mine is currently set at 00. Does it need playing with?

It does say to see service manual but alas i don't have one.

Any ideas?.................

Thanks in advance......

• 3 years later...

hello. please help me? I need a Program disc for inspection 86271-24140 86271-60W340

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links