Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso - Warning Buzzers

verso1.8

I’ve recently purchased a 04 Corolla Verso and it seems to have a load buzzer that comes on randomly. The standard buzzer makes a noise when you leave the door open, seatbelts not used etc, which is fine. This buzzer comes on randomly when I’m driving and is load and annoying. I suspect it is linked to hidden parking sensors which are malfunctioning. Does the Verso have two warning buzzers?

Any help on this will be much appreciated

This is just a suggestion if you put something on the passenger seat such as a handbag or parcel etc that can set the seat belt alarm to go off as the sensor thinks the seat is occupied

The parking sensors can go off intermittently as you driving along in poor weather as rain or wind hits the sensor also make sure the ring round the parking sensor is clean

This is just a suggestion if you put something on the passenger seat such as a handbag or parcel etc that can set the seat belt alarm to go off as the sensor thinks the seat is occupied

The parking sensors can go off intermittently as you driving along in poor weather as rain or wind hits the sensor

Just to clear up, on all the occasions I have driven the car I have been with the family and the front seat belt has been applied.

I can't see the sensors on the back, I have been told that you can buy sensors that can be mounted on the inside of the rear bumper, effectively invisible.

When putting the gear into R it makes a beeping noise, does this mean that the car has sensor mounted? If so, is it louder then the standard seatbelt warning buzzer?

The parking sensors can go off intermittently as you driving along in poor weather as rain or wind hits the sensor

Just to clear up, on all the occasions I have driven the car I have been with the family and the front seat belt has been applied.

I can't see the sensors on the back, I have been told that you can buy sensors that can be mounted on the inside of the rear bumper, effectively invisible.

When putting the gear into R it makes a beeping noise, does this mean that the car has sensor mounted? If so, is it louder then the standard seatbelt warning buzzer?

My car goes peep when put into reverse gear but as I have rear sensors I do not know if it is the norm !! I may be wrong but does the car peep if the traction control and vsc comes on when driving to warn you that it has activated

My car goes peep when put into reverse gear but as I have rear sensors I do not know if it is the norm !! I may be wrong but does the car peep if the traction control and vsc comes on when driving to warn you that it has activated

I guess what I really want to know is simply ... are their two distinct types of warning buzzers on the Corolla Verso (2004 onwards)?

The sound from the buzzer seems to come from the rear of the car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links