Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D4d Maf Sensor

Trent

Does anyone have or has had any problems with their mass airflow sensor , i have an LC3 with 46K on the clock Toyota FSH and ive just had my second one in six months let go, still under toyota warranty, any ideas anyone. Thanks

To Trent,

Just came across your posting regarding MAF sensor. I have a Avensis (03 model) 2 ltr D4D & the same component is fitted to air supply trunking

pipe from Air Filter Box to Throttle body. Because of the nature of this sensor it has to be located within this area, maybe you have component in same area.

To Trent,

Just came across your posting regarding MAF sensor. I have a Avensis (03 model) 2 ltr D4D & the same component is fitted to air supply trunking

pipe from Air Filter Box to Throttle body. Because of the nature of this sensor it has to be located within this area, maybe you have component in same area.

Thanks for the help i'll check it out

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

although my maf sensor is fine,i have a problem in figuring out what is happening,i made a cool air intake i copied from a magazine,after finishing,the engine wont pull like it should,it looks as if its been drowned by too much air,i also tried on stock configuration,removing the iar cleaner had the same effect,but if put it back the car runs fine..im having truoble why is it doing it..unlike other cars,even if i remove the aircleaner it still would run fine..whta would it be causing..all the connections are intact...

• 5 months later...
Does anyone have or has had any problems with their mass airflow sensor , i have an LC3 with 46K on the clock Toyota FSH and ive just had my second one in six months let go, still under toyota warranty, any ideas anyone. Thanks

I think mine may be causing my recent engine trouble, what was the result when the sensor failed? Thanks John.h

• 2 months later...

I think mine may be causing my recent engine trouble, what was the result when the sensor failed? Thanks John.h

Hi John, we had very little power just wouldn't go at all , apparently ecu goes into safety (get you home) mode, took it to dealer who plugged it in and found fault, 100% after new one fitted

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links