Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interesting Dates For 2008!

lady-S

I had PM'd John Fuggles on the JAE forums and he has confirmed to me that they have had lots of changes foisted on them regarding JAE, but they are working hard on this years show. He has apologised for the silence but says they are sorting things out.

They're silent no more; see link in this thread.

It seems they've been let down, messed about and are enduring very unfortunate circumstances. I hope they can get the event sorted as it's one of the most popular events of the year, but it's not looking promising. If it's not possible to go ahead this year, then maybe they can try again in 2009.

They're silent no more; see link in this thread.

It seems they've been let down, messed about and are enduring very unfortunate circumstances. I hope they can get the event sorted as it's one of the most popular events of the year, but it's not looking promising. If it's not possible to go ahead this year, then maybe they can try again in 2009.

You might have a point there, a rushed and cobbled together event might be a let down especially when club organisers need to prepare their own stand facilities. If the future venue (wherever it may be) isn't confirmed with enough time to sort sponsors,tickets,members etc, it could be a very spa-rse (damn swear filter) site indeed and this will not go down very well with the old hand JAE'ers who have supported the show through the years.

Les

regards the drifting, and BDC, ill be competing this year...come say hi.

mat

Sweet mat, Ill be coming to watch the first round of the bdc up at teeside so will make sure i come say hi and have a poke around the car ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links