Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Ripping Me Off

tommyd1983

Hiya all, im a GT4 owner but my wife has a mr2 roadster. Her engine warning light came on 6 months ago so she took it into toyota, they couldnt find a really big problem with it and couldnt cure the ligth being on. Anyways on monday her car became sluggish and didnt sound right on idle. She took it to toyota and they said no 2 and 3 coil pack are knackered. I just wondered where i can get these because i know its a 2 minute job which they wanna charge 331 quid. Please help!!!!

Just got this on a google search CLICKY

I hope it is something as small as a coil pack and nothing more involved, pre 2002 models do have an issue with oval bores and some say pre-cat failure.

What year is the car and has it always had dealer servicing?

Les

Just got this on a google search CLICKY

I hope it is something as small as a coil pack and nothing more involved, pre 2002 models do have an issue with oval bores and some say pre-cat failure.

What year is the car and has it always had dealer servicing?

Les

Awwwww thanks, well it did have full toyota service till about 3 yrs ago, its a 2001 model. Wel if i can sort these coils out im thinking about getting rid

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links