Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mp3 / Audio Cds

jamesrom

Hi

I'm looking forward to picking up my T-Spirit next week...

Can anyone tell me if the Prius can read/play MP3 CDs as well as regular audio CDs?

Also if anyone has any other tips/ pointers for me i'd be grateful.

Many Thanks

James

I do not know anything about mp3 players but my son plugs his mp3 player directly into the socket provided for it in the front consul between the driver and passenger seats on his T-Spirit. Hope this answers your question.

You will like your T-Spirit. Only had mine 3 weeks and it is a very good car. Do not expect to get 60+ miles to the gallon though.

Regards Chris.

• 2 months later...
Hi

Can anyone tell me if the Prius can read/play MP3 CDs as well as regular audio CDs?

Many Thanks

James

Picked up my T-Spirit two days ago. The JLB stereo system WILL play MP3 CDs as well as regular CDs. You can store around 10 albums on one CD (depends on the size of your MP3 files), so your 6 CD changer suddenly becomes a 60 CD Changer. I would advise putting each album into a separate folder otherwise the album tracks can get jumbled.

I do not know anything about mp3 players but my son plugs his mp3 player directly into the socket provided for it in the front consul between the driver and passenger seats on his T-Spirit. Hope this answers your question.

You will like your T-Spirit. Only had mine 3 weeks and it is a very good car. Do not expect to get 60+ miles to the gallon though.

Regards Chris.

Chris, I usually average around 50mpg but on a trip to Wiltshire from North Yorkshire recently I did average 65mpg. Granted, I wasn't in any rush and cruised most of the way (which is mostly motorway) at around 65-70mph but I achieved the Prius's quoted figure. The car reckoned I had averaged 66 but Imanually calculated it at 65 :D 65mpg is qute do-able if you cruise along at 65-70mph. 75-80mph results in about 52mpg - well it does for me anyway. B)

Hi

Many Thanks

James

Just enjoy wafting along. Try to squeeze the throttle rather than prodding it and let the cars momentum carry you along rather than hard acceleration and braking. You'll spend the first day just playing with the toys like the rear view camera, parking assist, the sat nav and phone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links