Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modding My T Sport

Mason666

they are nice yes. i looked at the subzero`s. i did a little photoshop but as always i went off the idea quickly and have about 10million other sets of wheels i want lol

Yeah it's gonna have to be 16s, gotta have a bit of lip though. It's like a nice insurance policy on kerbing them.

Hence the Subzeros and Torque, plus I haven't seen any Yaris on the forums on them yet.

Is width the problem with 17s, because even if I get 16s I was considering 205 instead of 195?

Why are you waiting till May to get your T Sport? Finances?

Pretty much, I finish school around that time. I'll have saved money to add to whatever I sell my current car for, and my insurance would be up for renewal in May anyway so it's a good time to change the car.

you shouldnt really kerb them anyway unless you`re a tard and careless with parking lol. most tyres this small have the rim protector feature unless you stretched the tyres.

Yeah out of them two it has to be the Subzeros although I'm still looking so I'm not positive.

I suppose I shouldn't kerb them either and I never have before but I'm scared sods law will catch up with me soon as I have expensive alloys.

i was sh*tting it after i got mine powder coated but because of the tyre i`ve never curbed them and i stay away from them

i was sh*tting it after i got mine powder coated but because of the tyre i`ve never curbed them and i stay away from them

Suppose this gives me more options then, I've been restricted to wheels with Dish 'cause I was so nervous but I guess I'll just park careful.

you can still kurb the rim even if you have a 5" dish just not the spokes

Well yeah but refacing is a lot cheaper than a smashed up spokes etc

exagerrating I guess but you know what I mean

a refurb is a refurb to these places. its usually a set kinda price i`ve found. a refurb and powder coat cost me 220quid and my mates 13" compomotives were pretty much just a colour change and still cost the same amount as mine.

a refurb is a refurb to these places. its usually a set kinda price i`ve found. a refurb and powder coat cost me 220quid and my mates 13" compomotives were pretty much just a colour change and still cost the same amount as mine.

Ahh I see, well hopefully I'll not have to find out by keeping them in good condition

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links