Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Everyone

skyliner34

I've sold the CTS, brought a red 54 plate CTR. picking her up on Tuesday. I wlll miss the CTS, was a great car :thumb has been nice to of know you all :wink

Here are a few pics, cant wait to detail her :)

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

see ya mate - see you had to stick with lift....... much more brutal when the type r hits lift! nice car - enjoy :thumbsup:

see ya mate - see you had to stick with lift....... much more brutal when the type r hits lift! nice car - enjoy :thumbsup:

Cheers ;)

Yup love lift/Vtec, and of course stayed with jap build and reliability :thumbsup:

U BETRAYED US, get out of this forum and ur not welcome NO MORE. AHAHAHAHA Only Joking M8, enjoy ur car, how much extra did u hav to pay?

How long did u own the cts for? i know its not long. i guess the ctr has betta handling and i guess in the end of the day a bit faster than the cts

U BETRAYED US, get out of this forum and ur not welcome NO MORE. AHAHAHAHA Only Joking M8, enjoy ur car, how much extra did u hav to pay?

How long did u own the cts for? i know its not long. i guess the ctr has betta handling and i guess in the end of the day a bit faster than the cts

:lol: :D I got 9.5K for the CTS,OK I thought, I really couldn't sell it private because I need the car for work, and if someone brought I'd need to find a CTR pretty sharpish. The CTR was £10,995, not bad I thought.

I owned the CTS since the end of September, have thoroughly enjoyed it, just I dont do much motorway miles, so the handling was too soft for me in the country roads. I could of spend money making the CTS better, but I couldn't be bothered, I'd rather keep it fairly standard.

I'll still be browsing the forum just in case I can help someone out etc, I'll post back on Tuesday regarding the CTR ;)

Very nice car. Hope that you have load's of fun in your new ride. Dont forget to pop back in from time to time to show us all the bit's you have put on your car.

Remember been a member of toc is about the member as well as the car. So you will always be welcome :D

jerry!!

Very nice car. Hope that you have load's of fun in your new ride. Dont forget to pop back in from time to time to show us all the bit's you have put on your car.

Remember been a member of toc is about the member as well as the car. So you will always be welcome :D

jerry!!

Thanks jerry :thumbsup:

Oh i've got lots to put on the CTR, I've just spent all morning taking off the addons I've put on the CTS, things like radio, led lights, HID kit, bulbs. Most of them will fit the CTR, so thats good, also brought a Alacantra gear gaiter for the CTR instead of the horrible rubber ones.

Remember when you meet a COMPRESSOR don't go for it, as you will LOSE

HOOVER :thumbsup:

type R beater

I know :thumbsup: I'll be the sensible CTR driver :lol:

I'll probably give it a go once, just to see the difference :D And give him a wave :) as he disappears in front of me.

want to swap gaitor and steering wheel for my pre facelift? not like they will notice. drink in it for you :thumbsup:

Don't suppose you'd swap gear knobs??

Mine's got the silver coating peeling off!! :D

Good luck with the CTR!!

:thumbsup:

Sorry haven't been online since sunday, so I didn't see the parts request, sorry guys :(

I've had the CTR for a day now and I'm thoroughly impressed, it's got bit more get up and go than the T Sport, power delivery is more vicious, you have to watch it on roundabouts and some bends, the back can get a little light :lol:

It's way more noisy than the CTS, and it's more of a bone shaker too, but I dont mind, I keep thinking there is something wrong with the wheel bearing at the back of the car, but it's because there is hardly no sound proofing so you can hear all the noise, I even heard the back box go ping yesterday inside the car after it cooled down. The brakes where a bit juddery yesterday, so I gave the car some stick on the way home today and the juddering is gone, spark plugs are dirty, so will sort them on the weekend, and it needs a !Removed! good polish and a wax, it's swirl city on the paint work, nothing I cant sort :)

nice one matey , my mate has one and it does seem to have the edge, would you say the difference in power/ride is worth the difference in insurence etc ?

nice one matey , my mate has one and it does seem to have the edge, would you say the difference in power/ride is worth the difference in insurence etc ?

Hmm, yeah definitely :D ( I had to think about that :lol: )

The handling puts a big grin on my face, so it's worth it, I dont think it uses any more petrol than the CTS in the normal revs, likes to drink in the VTEC zone though, although Lift was cheap either :thumbsup:

Sorry haven't been online since sunday, so I didn't see the parts request, sorry guys :(

I've had the CTR for a day now and I'm thoroughly impressed, it's got bit more get up and go than the T Sport, power delivery is more vicious, you have to watch it on roundabouts and some bends, the back can get a little light :lol:

It's way more noisy than the CTS, and it's more of a bone shaker too, but I dont mind, I keep thinking there is something wrong with the wheel bearing at the back of the car, but it's because there is hardly no sound proofing so you can hear all the noise, I even heard the back box go ping yesterday inside the car after it cooled down. The brakes where a bit juddery yesterday, so I gave the car some stick on the way home today and the juddering is gone, spark plugs are dirty, so will sort them on the weekend, and it needs a !Removed! good polish and a wax, it's swirl city on the paint work, nothing I cant sort :)

It was the noise that drove me nuts... I hope you don't get any flat spots on your tyres cos then it sounds like you have a wheel bearing gone!!! Make sure you post some pics when you get a full detail done! :)

Don't bother with pic's it's only a ctr,

HOOVER :thumbsup:

it's Jap, it's fast and it's a 3 door hatchback rival to the CTS (kinda! :unsure: ) Of course post some pics up so we can all say we'd still rather have a CTS! :lol:

well I think I have a flat spot because I get the wheel bearing sound lol. The potenzas are *****e. I want some Eagle F1s like I had on the CTS :)

I'll post pics after a detail, so you can take the mickey lol

nice cars i rate them equally i think ctr look very viscous but the t sport has a more larger and heavy appearance. depends what you like in the end. I liked the civics but they are common among people because they are great cars chose a corolla as i liked it and fort it would be different.

But non the less nice colour and nice car hope you enjoy it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links