Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheel Paint

TeyaDog

I have some slight kerbing scuffs on the alloys of my Avensis. Mr T informs me that he doesn't stock Alloy Paint (strange but true) so I wondered if anyone had used a product that they were pleased with in so far as ease of use and colour match was concerned. If so - price and where you bought it from please - thanks!

I have some slight kerbing scuffs on the Alloys of my Avensis. Mr T informs me that he doesn't stock Alloy Paint (strange but true) so I wondered if anyone had used a product that they were pleased with in so far as ease of use and colour match was concerned. If so - price and where you bought it from please - thanks!

hi

why do you focus on MrT's spray paints?

there are many other alternatives on the market that are not worse.

cheers/igor

I 'focused on Mr T's Alloy Paint' because I assumed that I would be able to get a perfect colour match. I am aware that there are some good products on the market hence my question to the forum.

Still awaiting your comments to the original question guys ........... looking forward to hearing from you.

carnt help you anymore than this but autoglym do wheel silver paint. try a search on google to see what comments there are

Or you could just go into Halfords and get alloy wheel paint for half the price of what auto glym would sell there's

jerry!!

Or you could just go into halfords and get alloy wheel paint for half the price of what auto glym would sell there's

jerry!!

UPDATE:

I took your advice Jerry and ventured to Halfords ........ I bought a Halfords Alloy Wheel Repair Kit for £29.99 and I have to say that the results coupled with the ease of use is first class. The kit is sufficient to carry out 5-6 repairs and contains all the bits and pieces that you need. The colour match is excellent and I would reccommend it to anyone.

TeyaDog

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links