Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Toyota Car Parts

martinrav4

as above does anyone no where to get cheaper car parts as i need a new oxygen sensor for toyota rav 4 nrg 2002 model as toyota are trying to sting me £175+vat for one any help cheers

as above does anyone no where to get cheaper car parts as i need a new oxygen sensor for toyota rav 4 nrg 2002 model as toyota are trying to sting me £175+vat for one any help cheers

;) ;) ;) For Genuine Toyota parts you will pay top dollar for them but you are getting a Genuine warranty part (Kingo will back this up)

You can do a search on tinternet and get other reputable OEM parts of similar quality...

;) ;) ;) For Genuine Toyota parts you will pay top dollar for them but you are getting a Genuine warranty part (Kingo will back this up)

You can do a search on tinternet and get other reputable OEM parts of similar quality...

i have searched but no luck any ideas or websites

• 4 months later...

You can check in online forum as these days there are many online sellers who offer genuine projects at reasonable price.

You can check in online forum as these days there are many online sellers who offer genuine projects at reasonable price.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: blimey old post's coming back.... this must have been deep inside the archives.... ;) ;)

Mine was 138 + vat from Mr T in March , that was one of the bottom ones (plus 1 hr labour @ 75+vat). I've seen them on an American site , oxygensensors.com for 170 dollars for the top ones and 50 - 100 dollars for the bottom ones depending on which is bought. Don't know about shipping though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links