Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Ind. Kit

acidmatt

Has anyone tried the blitz ind. kit for the yaris? does it come with the airflow sensor adapter? and is it easy to fit or should i get it done professionally?

thanx.....

Hi mate, ive got one... as fas as i no it comes with evrything you need to fit it. I wudnt think you would need it professionally fitted.

its a good piece of kit, looks well made and sounds great :D

Id reccomend you getting one mate, i think jaxx has got the blitz kit aswell, as him what he thinks of his mate :thumbsup:

Tom

cheers mate :yes: , think i'll be gettingone after xmas. was also gonna get the tom's silencer aswell unless anyone recommends another. wanted hks really but can't find one anywhere :help:

i fancy the Tom's silencer from tune-a-car. Looks nice and hopefully sounds nice ...i think fensport do a hks silencer but its not cheap

ive goit the blitz one as macca sez - looks and sounds ace!

TOMS zorst - hmmmmmmmmm

if anyones interested ive got the full yaris t-sport system for grabs

hi

-did anyone have any trouble fitting there induction kit?i.e turning the Battery around?

-howmuch did it cost?

-does it make a noticable difference in throttle response and the sound it makes?

cheers

CB

i had trouble ewith turnin the Battery round - i couldnt get it to stay secure so i mounted it like the pic below

got mine 2nd hand off oli

throttle response is a bit better and the noise is ace

filter.jpg

filter_2.jpg

easy mate

look closely and youll see its mounted on the original black pipe that goes to the air box with a jubilee clip

a breather conects on a spout just at the end of the blue pipe and theres another small blue pipe near the cone - just stuffed a bolt in the end of this cos its originally meant to connect to the breather when installed behind the head lamp

blocked it up cos the original pipe already has a spout

:thumbsup:

see that bulky fuse on the blue wire for his amp(should it be a red wire) anyway I have a standard 40A Blade fuse, is there any differece with the fuses?

MACCA to be honest buddy its never caused the light to come on?

just has a tendency to drag hot air in but im sortin a cold air feed shortly

VMAIL theres no real difference cos its still a 40amp fuse but a blad holder cant normally take thicker cables

and ive used blue wire for the +ve and silver for the -ve to keep them seperate from the cars live and earths

My engine light comes on and goes off intermitant :blink: i duno what it is i mean i dont mind if i no its just the filter, but its the fact i duno if anything else is going wrong, no what i mean., i was just wondering if it would be worth doing what you have done to see if it sorts the light out? :thumbsup:

Tom!!

i dunno buddy ive heard you have to keep it level?

but i never suffered with that cos the filter fell off its bracket once and tipped to about 45 degrees but it didnt come on

make sure its all sealed up and make sure the breather is on properly

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links